Recent content by make_it_reyn:)

1. M

Fatty breasts v. Glandular Breasts..reason for NB working for some; not others?

Hi guys! When I was in my lurking stage in the forum I couldn't help but notice, of course, the disparities between NB working for some people and not for others. Like some people would get crazy results in a month and others would be 2 years strong with no results. Anyway it dawned on me...
  2. M

New before/after

OMG congrats!! They look wonderful! And in just 2 months?? Sheesh!
  3. M

Newbie/Beginner Pics/Advice

Hi all! I really, really appreciate all the lovely compliments from you all! Seriously, it means a lot! They are wonderful confidence boosters ! Lol. I really wasn't planning on posting progress pics until I reached my first goal. But I can say that my boobs feel much fuller and I have more...
  4. M

Hope2baDD thanks so much! Your breasts are gorgeous as well my friend! ;D I've lost a good amount of weight unintentionally so I think my boobs have been slightly affected...so I can def fit the mediums now lol. But I will surely check those CLs out soon! Thanks for the advice!!
  5. M

Let's try this again. Progress pics

Cool! I'm going to try to build up to 4 hrs. Right now I alternate between 30 mins and 1hr everyday with a day break every 5 days (if that makes sense) lol...not so sure yet whether I respond better to longer or shorter time spans but we'll see!
  6. M

Love my NB

That's great progress in such a short time! Congrats!
  7. M

Let's try this again. Progress pics

Wow, your progress looks GREAT! They look so much bigger and fuller! You'll be a DD in no time! Definitely an inspiration for my own journey! Quick question: are you still using the same routine? What is it may I ask?
  8. M

Curious to know before I purchase can someone please help!!!

Hi Tokyo, I am also around your age, 23. I'm sure someone has said this, but just make sure you pace yourself. Everyone responds differently. Some people grow larger in a month, some in 6 months, some take 2 years. It's all about how your own body responds but you won't know until you try. I...
  9. M

Are these stretch marks? Help.

Also, when you are pumping, (not sure if you do pump and hold or pump and release) make sure you pump gently and gradually during sessions. What I mean is when I first started pumping I would immediately pump as hard and as much in a few minutes to get my nips almost to the top. Pump gradually...
  10. M

Yes @honeybee they come from both. I pump as gently as possible now (until i can fully fill domes)and haven't gotten them since. Not sure but I think the spots may have come from putting very very hot heat on my breasts first and then pumping...when I pumped after that degree of heat my breasts...
  11. M

Helpful advice! Thanks so much James! And I agree with you about the pumping thing! Lol
  12. M

Never thought I'd get them, but I got the red spots on my boobs! I got them the day before yesterday. Took a break yesterday and now I'm wondering if I should continue today. Should I wait until the spots have totally disappeared or can I still pump with the slightly faded red spots but just...
  13. M

Thank you! I started to get the medium contoured domes actually, but I wasn't sure. Think I will try the CLs like you suggested.
  14. M

By the way, whenever I put my updates up for my chest measurements I will be focusing on mainly my front chest measurements, meaning that I will take the tape measure and measure from one end of the breast (nearest my armpit) to the other as opposed to measuring fully around my breasts and back...