Recent content by Mamakara

1. M

Newbie w/excess skin postBFing and NB questions, any feedback much appreciated!:)

So it's been about a month so I figured I'd do an update! The last month has been pretty irregular as far as my noogling schedule goes. It's extremely time consuming bc I only do one breast at a time. I've only been getting in about half an hour each side and using the flax oil for massage...
  2. M

New before/after

Maybe you are seeing a change bc you recently stopped the PM? I'm fairly new to noogling and haven't experimented with supplements yet but I would switch up your schedule... Either noogle over drive or a total break for a couple weeks, either way lots of massage! Keep at it tho, you'll get...
  3. M

Shanasia's program

Mine took about a week to arrive (NY) but I did the tracked shipping. I think that still sounds too long of a shipping time even without it tho. I would definitely contact Lucy to see what your options are.
  4. M

Newbie w/excess skin postBFing and NB questions, any feedback much appreciated!:)

Thank you Tinytots and Microbreast for the tips! Less pressure at first has seemed to help a lot, no more purple boobs! About 2 weeks in now and I've been doing a 20 minute pump and release alternating sides, sometimes I'll get to 40 minutes for each breast. It's very time consuming tho bc I...
  5. M

My NB arrived today!! (Actually yesterday but I missed the mailman!) so I had my first pump session and as expected I can only fit one cup (LC cups) on at a time bc my breasts are so close set... Kind of bummed bc this will increase the time I need to pump every day but no biggie, I'll make it...
  6. M

Hi growyourown :) That is encouraging to hear!! And thanks for the suggestion, I've just been using flax oil for massaging right now. I have been poking around trying to find a collagen powder supplement that I can add to my smoothies but I might wait. I want to see how my breasts respond to...
  7. M

Zercher's progress

Holy wow! Your body (and boobs!) look great!! Were you in this good of shape when you started noogling? I'd like to lose a little and work out but wasn't sure if it will hurt my noogling efforts. :)
  8. M

Microbreast and Minnie34, THANK YOU so much for the encouragement!! Tbh I've been wondering if I have the time (and dedication) it will take to do this everyday and have been thinking on it since I last posted. I finally just ordered tho, and accidentally had it shipped to the UK instead of...
  9. M

Microbreast thank you so much for the welcome and response! I am totally ok with it taking time to see results, everything I've seen has really driven home the fact that it can be a slow process but I would much rather take the time and try this before going under the knife. Temporary swelling...
  10. M

Hello! :) I've been lurking on here for quite some time and am cautiously optimistic to have found a possible alternative to breast surgery, I hope! I have a few questions and any feedback is greatly appreciated!! I'm 33 years old, have four children, and breastfed all four of them for 1-2...