Recent content by Maz

1. M

Forum observer has some questions

Hey guys. I will defiantly let you know what happens and I am going to post picsfor sure. I really feel like I missed out when I stated and didn’t. I see the purchase of the Noogleberry as a new beginning so I shall start a whole new journey and share lay it bare and share it all. I have done...
  2. M

Hey guys thanks so much for the replies. I had planned to post pic when I start noogling I haven’t taken photos so far on my journey and I feel like I’m missing out because I’m sure there is a difference but there is no proof of it. Unfortunately I cant quite start my noogleberry adventure yet...
  3. M

Thank you Anatori, you are fantastic to keep coming back and answering my questions. ;D I hear what you are saying and realise everyone is different. The evidence encourages me and testimonials on the forum far out way negative experiences. Complaints are few and far between I am a big...
  4. M

Should we take breaks while noogling?

So you pump all week and take the weekends off? That sounds good. What is your pump routine (time, pump method) in the week?
  5. M

what is airlock ?

I would like a video on how to pump too. I hope one exists. :)
  6. M

Thanks all for writing back! ;D I see I will have to be careful when I get my pump. For a long time I will be on here pumpless I cant order one just yet I have to wait a while I would order today if I could. But it gives me time to do all the research and have every possible question answered...
  7. M

How to get a smaller waist

I have seen this link before on the breast nexus site but I didn’t realise that was what she was doing not that it has been explained-I love love love! the idea of fat brushing. Thanks for the explanation. I am going to try this religiously for a few months from now I will tell you if anything...
  8. M

I have another question for you all. Is over pumping quite an easy thing to do? I see a lot of posts about it her and on the breast nexus site and read that a lot of people over do it on the first usage which I can understand but is it very obvious that your overdoing it?
  9. M

Hey thank you so much for your answer! Yes it told me everything I needed to know. I think I was overly panicking but thank you for humouring me. The results seem fantastic I am very convinced into buying one and its encouraging to hear that despite over pumping you have recovered and had no...
  10. M

Hello all, I am not yet a user or owner of a Pump but hopefully soon will be. I have come from the breast nexus forum amazed by the good things I have heard about noogleberry and I am converted. I am quite sure want to purchase one but I have a few questions and one might be a bit odd but I...