Recent content by Meetoo

1. Meetoo

Tank Girl's Growing Missiles!

Hi TG, Wauw you have progressed beutifully. One question, the band you are using to keep the cups together what's that? IT looks like some sort of leatherband to me. And that it fitt's you perfectly, so that you just have to "squeeze" it on once you have pumped up. Please share your method as...
  2. Meetoo

Has any one got great swelling and then hours later go back to the same size as

Hi Jamie, For how long do you noogle each time, and how many times a day? Basically we are the same, though I resort to meds. also, in an effort of achieving my dream goal, a full C cup BTW I would love seeing some of your pics, I bet you look great :)
  3. Meetoo

When you notice your not getting any larger. Why and What to do?

As I myself seem to have stalled in growth - have been noogling for 5 months everyday, I will follow your advice, regarding taking a break from noogling. Although as others said too, noogling have become a habit....so it wont be easy taking a break. There are days, where I'm just not in the mood...
  4. Meetoo

Jessie's monthly progress

Hi Animator, No I'm on HRT too, though I think noogling has contributed to my current size. I had some development before I started up noogling again. I have pumped two hours a day for the last 5 months, and I don't think I would have got this far without the Noogleberry :)
  5. Meetoo

Thank s for all the nice reply’s. And Jamie, I hope to catch the boobie Fairy, and lock her up for a while, until I’ll pass her on to the next in need ;) I’ll surely post new pictures, when I think there’s progress. Take care everybody and happy pumping  Jessie
  6. Meetoo

First Pump

Wauw, amazing progress in such a short time. B's I don't think that will be a problem for you...maybe to stay a B will turn out to be a problem ;D
  7. Meetoo

Thanks for your replys, In the beginning I did over pump as I read many others also did. And I did get water blisters, that's why I bought the hand pump with gauge control, so I could see I didn't pump with too much pressure. I tend to pump two hours a day...and do hope for a full C cup by...
  8. Meetoo

thin guy starting from scratch

great results so far. How big do you plan to get?
  9. Meetoo

My Latest Updates

Hi Joan, Welcome back I have missed you in here. You have been such a great inspiration for me, when I first joined in here and started noogling myself. I have looked at your pictures over and over again, and I think your results have been amazing. I hope you soon will accomplish your goal of...
  10. Meetoo

LisaTG's Intro and Stats

Hi LisaTg. How are you doing - though it's been a while since your last reply, I just wanted to top by and say Hi. Have you gained some in your long absence? Hugs Jessie
  11. Meetoo

OMG Im going to be a NB Addict Result Pics!

Hi hopingformore. You look beautiful and you have beautiful breasts. I’m sure you will accomplish your goals, it seems that you have great swelling.
  12. Meetoo

Here are a few more pictures showing me with the domes on, and a picture with me wearing a 38B fra right after pumping. Also the pressure I'm pumping with.
  13. Meetoo

Hi all, First of all, I’m really happy for being part of this community, though I haven’t been that much active since I joined. BTW please bear with me, since English is my second language, I’m from Denmark. I’m still working with my grammar  I joined your community back in January 2011...
  14. Meetoo

Noogling and working out?

I think I might follow this thread, since I' also working out while still noogling, hoping to minimize the effect on my breasts.
  15. Meetoo

Jessie's stats and journey

Stats info: I’m a Danish so please bare over with me, I know my English could be better. However after reading others posts I thought it was my turn introducing myself. My profile name is also my girl name and have been chosen out from my male name. I’m Transgender, that means MtF and until I...