Recent content by melissa4u

1. M

Padded Hell's Program

NotSoBusty, The CL are HUGE in comparison with the regular L's. I was using CL domes for quite a while, when I realized that they are just too big. So I ordered the regular large and I am so glad I did. My breasts do not turn purple. With the CL domes, I had to pump so much for the domes just...
  2. M

MY PROGRESS ^____^

Hey Blusherr, I definitley have to agree! You are so beautiful and you have a great physique! You are responding very well to the NB. I was wondering, what brand of PM are you taking?
  3. M

They are gettibg there

Hey bearbear. Have you tried the NB foam rings? I'm thinking to buy some for my Large domes because after 2+ hours, the domes hurt my ribs!
  4. M

What if NB had a control box? It would really hep all of us!!

Lucy, I would love to try it too! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
  5. M

They are gettibg there

Hey bearbear, Glad you are feeling better. Snoogling is going okay with me. I actually snoogled for 8 hours the other night, and I slept great! That only happened once, but at least I know that I have done that many hours and it really motivates me to keep going. On average, I think I snoogle...
  6. M

Strumpet's Pics

I was thinking to get those cotton circle pads, (not cotton balls) they are used to clean the face, I was thinking to apply a cotton pad, pressing the nipples down and then taping. The cotton pad should do the trick of covering my whole areola. I haven't tested this out yet, still waiting on my...
  7. M

Strumpet's Pics

Thanks Tatiana! I want to cover my areolas too. My areolas are puffy and they get even more puffy when I noogle. I want my whole breast to get swelled and not my areola. So I will try to tape my whole areola plus nipple.
  8. M

Lucy, that would be great! When do you think it will be available?
  9. M

Strumpet's Pics

Tatiana, How do you tape them correctly? Ive been meaning to tape my areolas when my tape arrives. Since you said there is a wrong way and correct way, can you please tell me? Thanks a bunch!
  10. M

Hi blusher. I will try to explain, please forgive me if I don't explain right. I guess it's probably called electric pump, I don't know. It's like a little box thing that you attach to your domes and it will apply pressure to the domes. One of the advantages of the control box or what brava...
  11. M

I have been reading about Brava and Bosom Beauty and they both have control boxes where there is constant pressure being applied to the domes. There is no need for a pump, the control box does the steady pumping for you. I've been snoogling and I do lose some suction, it's really hard to wake up...
  12. M

They are gettibg there

Do you have the airlocks? I snoogle with the airlocks and they make a big difference! They are definitley worth it!
  13. M

They are gettibg there

For me, I think the cups fall off either because I didn't apply enough lotion and/or if I applied too light of a pressure. When I started to apply more lotion and increasing the pressure a little, I find that the domes stay in place, I do sometimes find that when I wake up, I lose a bit suction...
  14. M

They are gettibg there

I use the M domes during daytime noogling. I use the regular L domes when I snoogle. I use M domes for outwards growth and use the L for more roundness.