Recent content by michelle

1. M

Do you think it is safe to noogle? (pic included has a bra on)

haha, thanks for the replies. I saw that panti-liner thing and gave it a try once but it didn't really work out. I don't think I understood how it was supposed to work and I didn't want to mess up my domes. Bexy, the link you gave worked and sounds similar to what I was experiencing. The bump...
  2. M

Strumpet's Stats

Found this: (Play the video). http://www.herroom.com/bra-fitting-advice,901,30.html It's claiming that the system VS used on me was less accurate. Guess I was also measuring wrong, (gotta put a bra on which should lower the underbust measurement). Actually 26.5 underbust... I guess it...
  3. M

Strumpet's Stats

I'm having the bra problem as well, (and it doesn't help when the boobs change sizes). I haven't been using the NB much lately because the large domes are such a hassle but I've been keeping up with the Brava.... but that's a story for another thread. My measurements are approx: 32-32.5 above...
  4. M

Strumpet's Stats

Nordstrom seems to carry a lot of sizes and they have been very helpful with me trying on different sizes. (Although I'm sure the girls thought I was crazy when trying to explain why I need two different bra sizes... "you see, I'm growing my boobs and they are bigger at times so I need ....."...
  5. M

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

I would also like an answer to this question. (And I also just got the old larges) oh well, the old padding doesn't seem to work for me anyway so if the new padding works with the contoured cups, I will just get those.
  6. M

WOOHOO husband noticed my boobs are firmer!!!

Oh raabz, I have you beat on the weird. My (guy) roommate has pumped mine before because he thought it was funny.
  7. M

WOOHOO husband noticed my boobs are firmer!!!

I actually stopped taking MSM when I found out it is supposed to reduce swelling. It may help them grow but wouldn't that negate any time spent with the noogleberry? I plan on starting it up again when I am finished with noogleberry/brava. It was actually hard to stop because I seem to have less...
  8. M

Thank you diosa. I read something in the brava book that also said there was a very rare chance of something like that. I kept using it and while the bump is still there, it seems slightly smaller and is no longer painful. Weird.
  9. M

USA people. How long did it take you to receive your package??

Mine is also taking over a month. Fingers crossed...
  10. M

4 month NB and no growth

I am really starting to wonder if the msm supplements are stunting my growth. Maybe it is the same for you. It seems like anything that stops swelling should be avoided and msm does that. I quit mine today.... wanted to keep trying it to see if anything happened and I still haven't. Grown so...
  11. M

It does not move but hurts a bit when pressed on. It has been hurting less while using Brava lately and I haven't had much of a problem with the Noogleberry because I just move the cup around it. I have to see a doctor soon for a surgery checkup so I will just ask then and let everyone know...
  12. M

swelling in nipples only

Just did a 20-30 min session and was extremely careful with the same result. Huge nipples, 0 swelling otherwise. Think I will hold off for a while and just stick to the brava until the larges come.
  13. M

swelling in nipples only

Maybe it is over pumping... I had that thought but figured I would notice some redness on my breasts if that was the case. Maybe they are just too sensitive. I'm trying it now to see if less pumping helps. I just wonder if that's enough to grow anything else since I'm already having trouble...
  14. M

swelling in nipples only

I ordered the larges over a week ago because I was curious if that would help. The mail is taking a long time right now. My main concern is the nipples though. Would still like to hear from anyone having the same issue or that has had the issue in the past. Huge, very pale, and extremely sore...