Recent content by MissNell

1. M

Hopingtogrows Journal for larger lips!

I stopped using it because I achieved my desired look :) I wasn’t looking for much though, my lips where not super small to behin with, just wanted a little extra umph ;) if you know what I mean Took me like 8 months, but maybe the previous 6 months also did something. You got this! Just go for...
  2. M

Hopingtogrows Journal for larger lips!

Yes I have experience! :) I have used candy lipz for like 14 months everyday. At first I just used it for 5 min everyday, first 6 months (always in the shower). What happened is that I didn’t get permanent growth, but I did get swelling that last for about 30 hours. The swelling started getting...
  3. M

Pumping question for cup size

Re: Pumping pic with question for cup size Woa! So beautiful! I would deff go up in size of dome. Sometimes too small of a dome inhibits growth. Also where the breasts touch the dome itself, there is no negative pressure in the underlying tissue, thus no growth happens eventually, unless you...
  4. M

Depressed about my breasts

Thank you for your replies, it means a lot to me. I don’t know why it is bothering me so much lately, I think it is cause I lost a lot of weight (60 pounds), that they have become slightly saggy/empty on top, especially the 70E cup. My breast swell up like crazy, my 70D cup swells up to a 70G...
  5. M

Fishbowl giveaway

Creepy conditions... Bowl looks awesome though :)
  6. M

DJ's winding path

Love your posts :) I know what you mean about feeling your breasts on your arms :) If you like to feel your breasts more during the day, what I sometimes do (also to prevent sagging lol), is that I wear my normal bra, and on top of it, I wear like a stretchy yoga/sportsbra on top of it, that is...
  7. M

Depressed about my breasts

To be hounest, I feel really depressed about my breasts. I have noogled 3 months everyday for 1 hour continiously for 2/3 times a day at about 3 inHG pressure, a year ago. But got no growth whatsoever. Decided that I started again 5 weeks ago, this time doing 5:2 minutes x 6 a day at 5 inHG...
  8. M

Information about pumping safely and what pressure to use.

Not too sure how to feel about taking advice from a doctor who claims they are inventing a time machine, and also have the cure for cancer and many more things.. ??? https://www.google.com/amp/scienceblogs.com/dispatches/2010/08/10/kevin-pezzi-the-most-interesti/amp/