Recent content by morghyn

1. M

Sofia's pic

I just received the new cups shaped (L) ... within 2 minutes I opened the box and try .... I do not think I can use the old XL ... I propose to do with the same method also the cups XL....the difference is significant!!! great sofia
  2. M

Sofia's pic

Thanks girls for the kind words of encouragement! I hope that with the new domes shaped with a side dish I can find enthusiasm for starting a new year of Nb! ;) sofia
  3. M

Sofia's pic

my goal is the size D but it is more realistic to think that if there will be progress will only be a C. .. and I'd already jumping for joy I'll try to keep pumping for another year maybe ... but I am demotivated ... I would try with cream PM I do not know what is the best choice with...
  4. M

Sofia's pic

one year of use of Nb can say my experience: -increased in the tissue under the arm - the breast is hard as a practical sports and physical exercises for the breast - with a good push-up bra I can say I got a size bigger because I can feel the difference under the same clothes and bras a year...
  5. M

best cream of pueraria mirifica

can anyone tell me the best cream for breast enlargement with Pueraria Mirifica? thanks sofia
  6. M

Flatty_natty week 1

dear flatty :o I'm really happy for your swelling ... I'm sure that will soon become growth! ;) you had excellent results. I would be more consistent but I've never so much free time and I'm forgetting my purpose.. ::) sofia
  7. M

Sofia's pic

dear friends finally find time to write again on the forum! eight months have passed since the beginning of NB ... but I do not have spectacular results after the first month! I want to continue using Nb. last picture is after 24 hours of the last pumping. I do not use herbs now, because I...
  8. M

Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

I am Italian, I can help you. the web site is the only official website "erbolario" you can see what is the price to the public for the cream (€ 17.50) You can buy the same cream from this site http://www.erboristeriadottorcassani.it/index.cfm?page=Catalogo&IdScheda=783&IdCatProdotto=118 or...
  9. M

lovelyoneanna’s Pics!

Hi, lovelyoneanna, you know the argan oil has better results than other oils on the skin? you what you used? thanks sofia
  10. M

Anastasia's pics

Hi anastasia you know the argan oil has better results than other oils on the skin? you what you used? congratulations on your progress ... I would also like to get to have a growth so you sofia
  11. M

gingernub progress

Growth wonderful my dear. excellent for the first day. to see results so I had to wait two months good work sofia
  12. M

Strumpet's Pics

Your breast has a harmonious shape! I'm jealous ;) sofia
  13. M

Anni's Pics

Hi Anni really a great result. congratulations for your work keep us updated sofia
  14. M

eranee's pics

keep up the good work done. the real results are seen after 3-4 months of constant! good sofia
  15. M

My first noogling:)

great growth! sofia