Recent content by MsTedra

1. MsTedra

Eman's Pics!

Greetings. I was directed to your string and liked your pictures. I've been pumping for some time also and fill my XXLs. Noogleberry won't make deeper sets due to lack of demand. I have a set of vacu tech cylinders that are 6 x 7 that i had custom made for me. I need more diameter so i'm waiting...
  2. MsTedra

my xxlarge domes

The seals of the XX domes had to be slightly modified so that they would both fit. I removed some of the material on both domes so now they both fit. The still touch but only slightly. Would really love to have more comfortable seals on these so that I can wear them for longer sessions. The...
  3. MsTedra

I am a cup C and want to be a D

All things are possible with patience. I recommend that if your chest is wide enough, use the xx domes. These are what I currently use but are maxed out. Most developers seem to use devices or domes that are to small or to narrow.
  4. MsTedra

Current Progress and Stats

Yes I did work up to this level and don't use that much all the time. Usually I have about 15 to 17. It's something you'd have to work up to. I've been doing this for 15 years and did get bruising in the beginning but better seals cut down on that.
  5. MsTedra

my xxlarge domes

My Extra Extra Large Domes are FULL. I've contacted Noogleberry about a possible custom size and they responded. From a marking stand point it would not be possible since the demand would not justify the new sizing for equipment. I use my 6" x 7" VacuTech cylinders for further development.
  6. MsTedra

Do Penis Pumps and rings damage penis

I have used a penis pump and there is no benefit as far as ED. My penis does get VERY Fat and the results only last a day. I see no additional length or increase in firmness. My cylinder is 2.5" by 10" and I can pump to the 9.5" mark but it doesn't stay the long when the cylinder is removed. 7.5...
  7. MsTedra

I am a cup C and want to be a D

Time, patience and progressively larger devices got me from a B to a C to a D to a DD and in a growing DDD. My Gurls are still firm with no sag and I will stop or slow down when there are signs of sag. Oh yea and I am a male. Good luck.
  8. MsTedra

Current Progress and Stats

I am a 68 year old genetic male. I stand 6' 1" in short heels and currently weigh 187#. I currently measure 50-38-41. My Noogleberry Extra Extra Large domes are full and my nipples are smashed against the bottoms. I use these mainly just for when I'm mobile around the house and outdoors in my...
  9. MsTedra

Maxed out Noggleberry Extra Extra Large Domes

I have a set of Extra Extra large domes and they have been maxed out for the past few months. I have been developing my breasts for many years. I like the domes even though the seals are not the most comfortable in the world. When I say maxed out I mean that both nipples are smashed against the...
  10. MsTedra

MY PROGRESS

My progress has been accomplished with absolutely no hormones or additives. The only thing I use is a good quality lotion and the results are indeed permanent as evidenced by no shrinkage when I didn't pump for almost a month and my 40DD brss were very fulll when i return from a long trip abroad.
  11. MsTedra

MY PROGRESS

I started developing my breasts 13+ years ago as a flat chested male. As ot yesterday I'm filling my new Secrets in Lace 40DDD bra and the girls are still firm and have no sag. Seeing is believing and anyone can do it. My Noogleberry Extra Extra Large Domes are full of breasts meat and I'd...
  12. MsTedra

NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

I consider my selfe to be a very advanced user of this type products and have a very impressive set of DDDs to show for it. I recently purchased a set of the Xtra large and a set of the Xtra Xtra large Domes. My daily routine consists of a couple hours with the Xtra large sets and then a couple...
  13. MsTedra

HappyFunSaks Stats

I'm a full time DD and after my short morning session, I fill my 40DDD. Yes, 13 years is a long time but I've been a D cup for at least 10 or 11 of those years. Still may be considered a long time but when you consider I started as a Flat Chested MALE, it's really all about patience and what you...
  14. MsTedra

Is anyone willing to sell wide-medium brava domes?

You should check with vacutech. They make a heavy duty cylinder with fairly comfortable seals. I have a set of the noogleberry extra extra but they are a bit to large for my chest. The depth is good as my nipples just touch the bottoms. I've ordered a set of the contoured domes and am anxious to...
  15. MsTedra

HappyFunSaks Stats

Hello, your pictures show some progress but please be patient. This is a VERY slow process and the results can be very rewarding. I've been "Pumping" for over 13 years and have an impressive set of orbs as my reward. PATIENCE HUN.