Recent content by never_too_late

1. N

Just got my NB - CANNOT get suction :-(

Hi everyone and thanks for the tips. I was able to eventually get suction on one breast at a time (by attaching the long pipe directly to one cup), without the rings, if I slather them with cream. But the moment I try both it's impossible Lol!! I'll try them individually for a while and then...
  2. N

Just got my NB - CANNOT get suction :-(

Well my noogleberry arrived today, but I cannot get it to work with the medium cups. I only get suction for a second if I do one breast at a time, and then the air leaks out straight away. It makes a "burping" noise as I try to pump, so it's not getting suction. How on earth is the cup meant...
  3. N

What do indentations look like?

Hi ladies Everyone is talking about how you can indentations if you pump too hard. Are these tiny dents in the skin, or lines from where the domes press against your chest? Does anyone have a photo to help me understand? I would hate to leave permanent indentations on my breasts! Once I get...
  4. N

How soon can I NB after removing implants?

Hi Eva_bs Wow that is such an encouraging post... thank you! A am going to order a Noogleberry in the next couple of days (just figuring out the size to get), and I will try every natural method of breast enhancement I can!!! I am so upset with the way my breasts look now that I'm considering...
  5. N

I didnt have any health issues from the plants, but i they were too big for my small frame and looked fake. I got them when i was only 18 and have regretted it for years. Now they have ruined my breasts, but i'm hoping to do see improvement.
  6. N

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum and have not yet bought a Noogleberry. I had silicone breast implants for 11 years, and had them removed about 5 months ago. I've been left with quite a bit of sag, very small boobs, and a slightly sunken in right nipple. I am very hopeful after reading some...