Recent content by nooglebunny

1. N

need help figuring out the name of this product

Hi everyone. I can't recall the name of that exercise tool that is advertised on informercials that helps enhance the pec muscles and give breasts a larger appearance. Can anyone help me recall? Thanks.
  2. N

Getting discouraged...thinking of implants

As I continue to do research, I am growing more concerned about the risks of implants. My life and health are more important to me than my breasts and am so scared to risk that. I was reading information on the FDA's website and as a public health worker, their information about the risks really...
  3. N

Hi, I wouldn't exactly say I have a program. I have not been consistent enough with using it. I wear a 32B bra and use Medium cups. I usually use coconut oil, I drink about 1.5 bottles a day of h2o a day. Not nearly as much as I should, I know. When I pump, I do get a good suction, but then I...
  4. N

Thanks for the support! Teeny, how exactly does snoogling work? My cups wont keep a suction unless I am pumping. I don't know if I'm using the air lock incorrectly?? Strumpet, I have been doing my research on augmentation and it seems much safer in the past. They no longer have to be replaced...
  5. N

Hi Nooglebuddies, Facing a dilemma. I like Noogleberry but unfortunately I am not a very patient person. Just wish the process was faster and more permanent. I have been noogling for a year and haven't seen the results I want, though I admit that I do not get to noogle as often as I should to...
  6. N

Ladies, How Long did it take you to fill domes?

Thanks for the advice Jamie. Also though I do not fill the domes completely yet, I feel like I need a little more space on the outer rims. When I start to swell during a session, I feel like not everything on my upper chest is getting in. Maybe it is supposed to be like that, idk. Do you know...
  7. N

how to get more suction (with foam rings on)?

Hi OP. Do you noogle laying down or sitting up? I noogle without rings and I notice it hurts more when laying down. Could this be what's leading to the red dots?
  8. N

Best hint or tip you've received so far to help in noogling

also, for me i find that not using the foam rings works so much better. Different strokes for different folks. 8)
  9. N

Best hint or tip you've received so far to help in noogling

I think one of the best tips I read was to use an old bra to hold the cups in place. As a new noogler, it helps you get the hang of it, sort of like training wheels on a bike. I was not having any success at all without my sports bra, so this helped me to not get discouraged and overwhelmed...
  10. N

Am I overy pumping!

Hi, just go with your gut. Do what feels comfortable to you. just don't overdue it so you don't have breast pain, purple color. Redness is normal, that is an indication of blood flow. Good luck
  11. N

New pics- Crazy Results!!

sunsetz, thanks so much for letting me know. ;)
  12. N

New pics- Crazy Results!!

Sunsetz, did/do you use the rings to noogle?
  13. N

is swelling better with or without rings

Jamie, thanks for the response. I have continued to use it without rings and feel I am having much more success. Breasts feel fuller throughout the day, and i get suction right away. I will continue with this routine. :)
  14. N

is swelling better with or without rings

Hello, I have been having trouble with getting suction started. I usually have to pump for about 3-5 minutes before I can get suction going, sometime longer. I use coconut oil and keep the domes on with the soft rings and a sports bra. But I tried today without the soft rings and noticed that I...
  15. N

Ladies, How Long did it take you to fill domes?

Ladies, do you have to use it every single day to fill the domes faster? I haven't been able to use it every day and it is taking me longer to fill my mediums. I have been using it since october. I usually pump once a night for about 30 min.