Recent content by PetiteNShy

1. P

Does noogleberry make the nipples/areolas bigger?

My nipples have grown noticeably since i began using NB, but always at the same rate and in proportion to my breasts so the growth doesn't bother me at all and is actually preferred.
  2. P

PetiteNShy's Pics

@ Pipitavivita - Thanks! Another 1 month update (this is after 4 combined months of noogling, 3 of which were consistent). Slow but steady progress :)
  3. P

The results are AMAZING! I'm a Believer...you should be too!

Congratulations, it looks like you really have had some amazing results! That's so bizarre about your experience with the Natureday company, your breasts don't look fake at all so that response is puzzling ???
  4. P

PetiteNShy's Pics

I'm posting my starting pic with a recent pic (haven't noogled in about 24 hours, so no swelling) to show how my growth (not swelling!) is coming along. I am loving what NB has done with my shape, I feel like my breasts are rounding out, especially in the bottom middles. Unfortunately, although...
  5. P

Pipitavivita's quest for breasts :)

Wow you grow fast! Keep up the good work, you look great :)
  6. P

PetiteNShy's Pics

Thanks, Lily! If only it would stick around :D
  7. P

Wishful-C's Journey

You say 'no difference' but I agree that there seems to be some good swelling in your latest pic. Patience is crucial and you seem to have that down. Keep up the good work, I bet you'll reach your goal!
  8. P

PetiteNShy's Pics

It's been about a month since my last update and I feel like I've seen some growth so I thought I'd post a pic. After hearing a few nooglers talk about how noogling every other day gave them the same results as noogling daily, I've been giving it a try (okay not deliberately, I've mostly just...
  9. P

Angela's Journey from a B to D:]

Woah, you are DEFINITELY progessing! I can't believe you got those results from only two months of noogling, congratulations! What's your noogling schedule like? Did you take any supplements or use any other NBE methods? Anyways you look great, I see a huge and obvious increase in size as well...
  10. P

starting soon... How do you think my body will respond?

Hi Lola (cute username by the way lol), I started NB wearing baggy 32A bras when I started doing deep tissue massage back in March (I started noogling in April and took a two month break and came back in July). It's taken patience but the gaps are starting to disappear in my bras and at the...
  11. P

My first NB =)

Hi Jessica, I agree with the other posters that you are at a nice starting point, your breasts are very full and round. The fact that you are already seeing swelling that lasts for hours is a good sign that you might be a fast responder with noogleberry. Welcome to the forum and best of luck to...
  12. P

Noogleboobs' Journal

I definitely notice an increase in perkiness and fullness as well, congrats! The swelling will last longer the longer you've been noogling, in fact it's already lasting a pretty long time considering you've only been noogling for a week. Well done, I think you will see great results :)
  13. P

My NB journey

Lol @ your new goal, it seems the so-called 'booby greed' is inevitable! When I first bought my NB I thought "Oh I just want to be a B cup, I'll be satisfied with that." As soon as I started seeing results that quickly shot up to a C and I would not be surprised if I eventually aim for an even...
  14. P

new user, seeking results

Hi Jules, Welcome to the NB forums! You mentioned you've only been noogling for about a week, so it's absolutely normal to not see any swelling yet. I only started seeing swelling after about two weeks of pumping, and even then it was minimal. What you've been doing is usually called the "pump...
  15. P

Petunia~Love's UPDATE

Re: Petunia~Love's stats & beginning pic You're welcome! It sounds like you're doing really well and as long as you have no bruises or red dots (a sign of overpumping), so I don't think it's strange and wouldn't be concerned. As I said before, women who have breastfed are known to be quicker...