Recent content by pianogirl

1. pianogirl

My XL Noogleberry Breast Enlargement FOR SALE

Hey there everyone! It’s been quite a few years since I’ve posted anything and I’ve also reached my goal of a 34DD-DDD. I haven’t used my XL breast enlargement system in over 2 years and I’ve held onto my gain. I’ve decided to sell my system off. I figured it just sits in my drawer, so someone...
  2. pianogirl

First time EVER! I HAD THE PERFECT BOOB DAY!

I know, I've got to get a pic this weekend. I want someone other than me to take it. But it really is amazing! I bought this shirt 6 years ago and had to wear a multiway push up bra with it just so it looked somewhat decent. Now? No bra and it looks better than I ever could have imagined. I...
  3. pianogirl

First time EVER! I HAD THE PERFECT BOOB DAY!

I'm proud to say, for the first time in my entire life, I am 100% satisfied with my boobs and what they've become! I have grown from a small A to a well endowed DD and at times wear a DDD. So yeah, I'd be crazy to not say I'm happy. But we all know what happens right? We set out on the journey...
  4. pianogirl

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Sorry for the dealy in response lately. Work, looking for a second job, crazy life. But I do work my chest. I like doing push ups because they build pecs which push your chest up and out. I eat a lot of protein and take biotin and collagen supplements. I'm not sure how I keep my chest, I...
  5. pianogirl

Sorry for the delay in response. But I've gotta say, men have most certainly noticed. I've never gotten the looks like I do now. But now I cover up sometimes because of the negative attention. Women..., they stare with a glare! That's odd! Lol! I've got updated pics on FB, old pics on FB, so...
  6. pianogirl

New before/after

The big stall!! It happens to all of us! Even me. I've been at this for 5 years now and I've hit the wall a few times. From the transition from D to DD and the biggest one from DD to DDD. I assume because my body had to physically make the fat cells from scratch instead of just refilling them...
  7. pianogirl

Funny, this was the topic when I was at my 2 yr Mark. This July will be 5 years! Damn! So, I've now retired all of my D bras to the closet. I have all DD and 3 DDD bras that have made their way in. Those DDD are VS Body by Victoria Perfect Shape. As some of you may know, perfect shape does not...
  8. pianogirl

My results- nearly 4 weeks

What's incredible is that we go from one extreme to the next! We remember the day not so long ago when finding that 34A was difficult, especially when it came to something flattering. And now, the complete opposite end of the spectrum! To find bras large enough to fit! I was actually a lot...
  9. pianogirl

Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

I noticed that the more I pumped during the week, longer time spans, and increased pressure did seem to inflict a negative affect on my size. You'd think that the longer, harder and more often you'd pump, the larger you'd become and quicker. I'm sure some people on here say that worked wonders...
  10. pianogirl

I've Found An Inexpensive Replacement Tubing

It doesn't seem to be stretchy enough. Cut some small sections of the current tubing and arrange it like shown in my photo. It works perfectly
  11. pianogirl

Yeah you made the right decision cuz you'd have to have more surgery in 10 yrs to have them changed. So your never really done! Plus all the added risks! A much healthier road to travel! I believe I was lucky to some extent when it comes to weight gain, then weight loss. In high school and...
  12. pianogirl

I mean, yeah, he's right, if you gain 30lbs your boobs will grow, that's a given! But to be able to trick your boobs into growing without the added ugly weight gain is an incredible feat. It's a simple easy method! Of course it's not instant gratification like with implants, but at least we have...
  13. pianogirl

There's a new limited edition collection at VS, it's the ice angel from Dream Angels. The front is a much lower clevage cut and the padding is almost air like. The padding in the other dream Angels is memory foam, very squishy. This has a little less give to it, but very light weight. They don't...
  14. pianogirl

5 Bras I'm Giving Away, Any takers?

All gone! Thanks!!
  15. pianogirl

5 Bras I'm Giving Away, Any takers?

I no longer fit into these bras. The white one is 34C Maidenform push up, the rest are 34D, purple is a light push up Maidenform, the 2 beneath that are Victoria's Secret lined and pink one is padded, and the really pink bra is a balconet Candies bra, push up. I'm giving these away, I only ask...