Recent content by Robyn

1. R

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Beautiful breasts Noodle. Congratulations and thanks.
  2. R

My progress

The group has been around for about 20 years I think. It is a really good group. Plenty of them do real life interactions. I see that you are in Denver. Check out this event in Vegas if you want RLI. http://www.geekbabe.com/dlv/ I sure made an idiot out of myself in my intro to this forum :(...
  3. R

My progress

I made a mistake measuring the ones without swelling:( 40/44 with none. I edited the post. Merry Christmas too!
  4. R

My progress

Thanks dminer. I discovered that made a mistake in measuring or something. Not really sure what happened. I had to edit the measurements in the post to 40/44. After NB about 44 1/2. I thought there were lots of genetic males around here. I frequent a TS web site called Beginning Life.
  5. R

My progress

Thanks zzk :) That makes me feel so much better. I don't know what happened to me after I posted, I had some kind of self esteem crisis I guess. There are so many beautiful breasts on this site. As I lost weight, I noticed that my breasts became much firmer, but definitely not smaller, and...
  6. R

My progress

I am kind of embarrassed. You can't delete a post and I feel kind of silly posting my small boob pics, but bear with me ladies. Merry Christmas.
  7. R

My progress

Funny, I haven't measured immediately after NB for awhile. I am 39 1/2 / 44. Maybe I should post a pic of that. The swelling lasts several hours, but I thought one with no swelling would be more honest. ??
  8. R

My progress

I have been using my NB for 3 months now. I am a genetic male, the brain is a different story. I was kind of big to start with, 42 under, 44 over. My story is a bit complicated since I started exercising during that time, and I have lost 15 pounds. I am now 40 under, 44 over. Despite losing all...
  9. R

My Journey - Hope this works & hope to help others

Beautiful breasts that are getting even more beautiful. Keep it up.
  10. R

One Month In

Tim I am overwhelmed by your progress. Congratulations. Did you also take estrogen? If that is just NB it is pretty impressive.