Recent content by Rockborough

1. Rockborough

Week 1 - 38A start

I'd just noogle thè smaller one until its as big as the otherone (after the swelling is gone) then noogle both... Thats just what I would try.
  2. Rockborough

I dream of boobies

I wouldn't even bother measuring. You can't get the measuring tape in exactly the same spot u took your last measurement from and if u are out just a little bit, the numbers will be inacurat. My guess is you did not lose that quarter inch. Just pump wheneveru get the chance and be patient...be...
  3. Rockborough

2 weeks and I like what I see!

I am still getting good swelling and the swelling is either lasting longer or I am growing :) I'm alternating between the large and xlarge cups. Pump and hold for me. I've just started massaging a little bit and it sure does work for bringing back some of the swelling! I tried massaging when I...
  4. Rockborough

My husband asked me and I wasn't quite sure how to answer....

And your husband will be one hella happy guy!
  5. Rockborough

Try putting your bra on first then put the enhancer on . Then pull all that u have into the bra...works good for me. I find it more comfortable that way.
  6. Rockborough

I've been alternating between the large and xlarge cups which seems to be working very good.
  7. Rockborough

Nvm.

I'm sure we all felt that way the first time we posted pictures! That feeling goes away when you read all the nice compliments you will recieve. I hope to see some pics soon... :)
  8. Rockborough

Oh...one more thing, if u decide to get one, get the extra large because they are sized very small!
  9. Rockborough

I got it on ebay. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=400612643956
  10. Rockborough

The swelling lasts about 5hrs. I don't have a lot of protrusion all my boob seems to be at the sides by the armpit. If I wear this cleavage enhancer you saw what I look like. Slowly but surely they are protruding more and more.
  11. Rockborough

2 months still happy with my results.
  12. Rockborough

Introduction/Stats + question :)

You can just purchase cups if that is all you need.
  13. Rockborough

Contoured Extra Large Cups?

I would like to buy the xl contoured cups but I can't seem to find them here... help please!
  14. Rockborough

Newbie, still on the fence.

No matter what you do...you won't see any results, if any for a few weeks! It depends on the person how fast this works for you. It only took about 2 weeks for me to know this works but some people it takes a lot longer. I THINK THE KEY TO SUCCESS IS PERSISTANCE! Noogle, noogle, noogle...