Recent content by Roy

1. R

Lily13's Pics

Checklist Drink lots of water, 2 liters/day. Use lots of lotion, preferably with Vitamin E spread over all of your breasts. Use the largest dome you can get suction with. If you are using a small, throw it away. Nobody gets anywhere with a small dome. More short sessions are better that one long...
  2. R

what size do i need lg is too big

You keep asking the same question over and over again, despite several very good answers. I get the impression you do not understand what you have bought. Did you buy the hand pump and hoses? Did you connect the pump to the dome? Did you apply a generous layer of lotion or cream to your...
  3. R

Aim4C's Stats

Kellynne, ring marks should go away in an hour or so. 12 hours is way too long. Use padding or pump and release. The primary reason for releasing is to relieve pressure off the chest from the edge of the domes, and this allows the blood to flow in the skin there. You can cause permanent scars if...
  4. R

newbie- just want to know if other ppl experience permanent breast results

From http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,963.15.html " Re: mountaintops' stats « Reply #26 on: June 05, 2010, 12:20:38 AM » Quote Hey gang, thought I'd check in with you all. It's been ages and ages since I last posted. Thought I'd give a bit of an update. I've basically...
  5. R

pimple

Copied from annie on Re: Vitamin E/primrose oil thread: " I've been using the Vitamin E Cream for a week now and have tried out the Tissue Oil for a couple of pumping sessions too, so this feedback will be concerned mainly with the Cream. I like the fact that the Vit E Cream is unfragranced and...
  6. R

Help :(

Copied from twinklepose on the Re: Vitamin E/primrose oil thread. Her comments on Vitamin E: Right, so before the cream, I was using cocoa butter. I'd say the cream is better than that. Like others have said, a little goes a long way. I apply it before I start pumping, and then pump for an...
  7. R

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Annastasia, clearly you are much more knowledgeable than I am. It was my mistake that I did not to read wannabecee's post clearly and made a wrong assumption. I am not able to give advice, only pass on points of interest that I thought was relevant. I have read that saran wrap has been used for...
  8. R

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Saran wrap has been used by people wishing to loose weight. Wraped around waist, thighs etc. The theory is that it makes you sweat the moisture out of the fat cells making them shrink. I believe growth is porportional to time under tension. Those who use pump and hold tequnique on the whole...
  9. R

Melon's stats 11th March 2010 (morning time)

I have read that saran wrap is good for loosing fat. It is recommended for wrapping around your waist, thighs, even arms. I believe the theory is it makes you sweat the moisture out of the fat cells so they shrink. Are you wrapping it around your bust? If you are I would think this would reduce...
  10. R

FEEDBACK FROM OUR NOOGLEBERRY ELECTRIC PUMP TESTER!

Joanne, This is a little awkward, I am really impressed by you ladies posting to help each other, I hope I can be helpful too with my opinions and observations. Does depend on being accepted by the community. I have looked around, but I decided to declare my self quickly (I could have pretended...
  11. R

FEEDBACK FROM OUR NOOGLEBERRY ELECTRIC PUMP TESTER!

I fear the worst. Obviously that pump was way too powerful, and I am afraid that she might have really hurt herself. Be really careful ladies, if you get bruises etc. then stop. Rachiex seemed to be really determined, as if she felt that she was doing something wrong. BTW this is my first post...