Recent content by sara30500

1. S

newbie with question: too thin?

My BMI is 16.2, no kids, iI have had 2 inchs growth in 2.5 months,, so it does work. I think I hit the stall now, got to think of somthing else to get another 2 inchs of growth to become a C! I eat all the fatty food though, ribeye stakes, pork belly, lame chop, cakes, ice creams,cheese, never...
  2. S

Herbs and Breast cancer

Thanks everyong for all the information, appreciate it! After reading some personal programs on Eve's old Forum, my conclusion is, generally speaking, if a method works for a person, the fast growth most likely happens during the first 2-3 months, after words the growth will slow down, if there...
  3. S

newbie with question: too thin?

It does work, takes time, I had 2 inch growth within first 2 and half months, afterwards, no further growth, that is why I am considering the herbs on my other post.
  4. S

Herbs and Breast cancer

Ok, I feel... enough is enough, it has been...two and half month that I have absolutely no growth at all. 4-8hours pumping, day after day, no social life, most importantly, no growth, no light at the end of the tunnel... I am thinking of taking some herbs, but worrying about the side effect...
  5. S

Indentation

Mumma Bear: ok, I have to give up on this Lasonil then. I swap L and XL too, unfortunately the result for me is wider indentation.s I did use blue tac for like 2 months. It is a lot of better then using the domes without any cushion, but due to my extra...
  6. S

Indentation

Teeny Tiny: Sorry to hear that you had an incident, glad you are getting better now. Cleo, I took 6 days break in December, the indentation stayed. e worst thing is, since then I have no further growth. I definitely will try the Insul Tape. Have a problem with my paypal account that...
  7. S

Indentation

Mumma Bear : On your previous posts, you mentioned, Lasonil, it is for soft tissue injuries, according to Wikipedia, Repetitive strain injury is type of soft tissue injuries, so do you think this Lasonil will help to minimize the indentations which caused by repetitive pressure from the edge...
  8. S

Indentation

Well the same old topic again, :P but I am seriously concerned, the indentations look worse when the light is low, big Problem in a bar or club. I found some pics on old Eve's Forum, are boobs supposed to be like this(I never had big boobs)?--very noticeable indentations on week 3 and week 5...
  9. S

Growth Stalled

Just went through some previous posts on old Eve's Forum, found this: approximately 2/2006 to 1/2007 Bossom Beauty machine, used once a day on a moderate setting for 60 minutes each evening before bed. once in a while I used twice a day. within several months I gained 1.5 cups. I continued to...
  10. S

Growth Stalled

It has been almost 2 months that I have not had any futher growth. Well, I had 2 inch growth during the first 3 months, from AAA to B, no complain if this is the limit, although I would be ecstatic if a C could be achieved. Has anyone had the same experience? After the initial growth, reached...
  11. S

Thank you Sissy

great, Cleo, Thanks a lot :-*
  12. S

saw palmetto causes cellulite?

thanks, I have noticed, and please have a look again, one more question. :P
  13. S

Thank you Sissy

wow, this is the best news I have ever heard!!! well, almost! As the indentation has given me serious headache! definitely going to get it! One more thing, do you find that keep losing pressure with the Insul Tape?
  14. S

saw palmetto causes cellulite?

hi, cleo, great you are on line, can you have a look here, I have a question to ask you about the Insul Tape. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1639.0.html
  15. S

Thank you Sissy

hi, Cleo, finally I went to B&Q yesterday, unfortunately the Insul Tape is discontinued, no wonder they do not list it on their website. I found couple of similar tapes on the internet, can you have a look, are they the same product that you have? Camper's Mounting tape is very good for the...