Recent content by StevieSimone

1. S

Has anyone tried the booty pump or experienced sagginess?

Hey! So that’s interesting you put booty cups on your breasts. I may purchase that!
  2. S

Red infrared light

I’m noogling and massaging but I also got a red infrared pad recently. There’s many benefits of red light and it can also help build and repair tissue... I wonder if this could help build your breast tissue too? Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!
  3. S

When do you start seeing results

Thank you so much for the response I will get some fenugreek oil.
  4. S

When do you start seeing results

Hi there! When do you normally start seeing results? I’ve had the noogleberry for a little over a month but sadly have had to take two 1 week breaks because I had red dots. I’m getting more the hang of what’s my limit though. Do you normally have to pump consistently for several months to see...
  5. S

What is wrong with me?? please help

Good tips!! I’m doing exactly that. I think it’s the soft rings...That was the first time me ever using them and my breasts have never got that purple so fast before. I looked it up on this forum and apparently another woman had the same issue.. she said she would get red dots very easily when...
  6. S

What is wrong with me?? please help

So I noticed some red dots after an intense session on Sunday. Took a break and noogled for the first time today with my new soft pad rings that I got from Noogleberry. Not even kidding I pumped not even for 25 minutes and not that hard either and the red dots CAME BACK I’m at a lost. It’s...
  7. S

Not swelling too much after sessions

Oh thank you! Yes.. I’m trying to drink more water as well. I’m starting the noogling tomorrow after taking a few days off hopefully I’ll get it right this time
  8. S

Oh you would get them too and they ended up going away?? That makes me feel so much better! Did you change your diet or take supplements that could have helped them to grow? I’m trying to up my protein!
  9. S

Yo You’re so sweet to always write me back! Ah ok. Thank you for all the tips. Ill make sure to back off even more after pumping and lathering you’re my breasts more. I was reading someone’s testimony and they said at first they would always get red dots if they did long sessions but it got...
  10. S

Hey there! Ok so it’s me again.. so I was able to swell very well last night. Made sure I never...

Hey there! Ok so it’s me again.. so I was able to swell very well last night. Made sure I never went hard for too long but I would do hard and then release. Got great swelling.. woke up with some tiny little dots they aren’t as bad as the first time at all. Just a few and don’t look as red. I...
  11. S

And yes. I’ve only been doing it for 2 weeks. Still so new to this!
  12. S

Thank you!! I actually got good swelling last night. Made sure I never turned purple.. would do pretty hard pressure and then released. It really helped. HOWEVER, I think I may have a few small red dots on the side of my breasts. not sure if it’s from that or not.
  13. S

I’ve read or heard of people swelling a couple of sizes bigger After sessions and I’m just not having that. I’ve been noogling for about an hour or so several times a day. (Making sure it’s not too hard”) I do already have DDD/E but I’m trying to go up a few cup sizes bigger and have more tissue...
  14. S

I'm gaining size!

Wow!!! You look great!! What is your diet like?
  15. S

Steam in my cups

Tha thanks for the tip!! I can use all of the advice I can get!! When did you start to experience real permanent growth?