Recent content by TooSmall

1. T

TooSmall's progress

Still at it. I have been trying to continue noogling consistently because I feel like I am 12 years old again going through boob growth spurts. They often hurt! but this is an AMAZING sign. I didn't NB for one day, but the feeling didn't go away, and upon noogling again I had slightly lost the...
  2. T

Newbie needing help ASAP choosing what size to get

Hi ShadowedMoon, While I know others can provide much more informative advice, I think taking a look in the gallery section to actually see some of the user's photos and then seeing what cups they use may be helpful. I am tiny, and my order came with Medium domes. They are perfect. In the...
  3. T

TooSmall's progress

Matt, Oh wow. Thank you so much!! I saw the insert image tab on top of the emoticons, but didn't realize the "Attachments and other options" in the bottom. Thank you!! Edited to say- they are now saved as attachments under here, but are coming out sideways :-\
  4. T

TooSmall's progress

Story of my life- The image where I showed and said the left with the nude bra looked like the Grand Canyon was taken down by ImageShack due to "terms violation". Even though nothing could be seen, I think they thought it inappropriate that a nip was too close to show for comfort. Ohhhh the...
  5. T

TooSmall's progress

THANK YOU SO MUCH LexusWoman!!!!! I am!! filled with so much gratitude.. but I DO know and am aware that it was due to the swelling that comes right after pumping, and I need to continue this for months to come in order to see the unbelievable progress I've seen from everyone on here
  6. T

TooSmall's progress

Nearing the two-week mark of tedious, constant dedication to about 3 hours a daily (normally one-hour sessions) with noogleberry leaving it on for as long as possible (boobs begin to itch a little, normally 45 minutes) before decompressing with the little airtight button thing and then...
  7. T

Jessica's Journey

Jessica, You and everyone here so inspires me to post my beginning pictures! Our breasts are nearly IDENTICAL in the second photo of your first post on this thread. I actually think mine most look like your right boob. Your updates picture- DEFINITE difference!!!!!
  8. T

Beginner's thoughts: one of the tiniest born-females I've seen on here

OH! and my nipples have itched those first few days, which I thought was a good sign. Whenever I'm on my menstrual cycle, that sometimes happen as well as the "sore" feeling. Whenever that's happened in the past, they feel the tiniest bit fuller. A funny story which I'm sure nearly all of us...
  9. T

It is so comforting to have this community. I've been taking advantage of days off/weekends to just pump as much as possible (but not hurting myself! just to be able to have ongoing sessions throughout the day) The airtight seals feel absolutely fine now, no hurt at all!!! there is the slight...
  10. T

A bit overzealous perhaps

OUCH!!!!!! are you feeling a little better now that some time has passed?
  11. T

Belle's progress

Belle, You are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so inspired by your progress!!! My little's look nearly identical to your first pic by the side. Actually, less :-[ but closer to the side pic than the front pic. It is odd, but I think the reason this is is my filling more on the sides than towards the top of...
  12. T

tubular breasts... dome problem?

I so wish I could help with some input. My boobs are tiny and nipples/areola are (and this makes me cringe) as I heard in a film once called "mosquito bites" :'( I haven't experienced this while noogling for this reason. But, I do see how a larger dome could be of help. I am TINY, and have the...
  13. T

You all are AMAZING! Thank you so much for the welcome!!! I am noogling away right now! 8) The funny thing is, I see women regardless of age who are flat, and really find them beautiful and think it is just the way we are built. Granted, I think most of us can slide with clothes on (padded...
  14. T

NEWBIE ... why is it taking so long for me? :(

ymwsks and smallish- I AM SOOO on the same boat with you both!!!! I will keep an eye out for your journeys as we appear to be coming from the same place!!! I am not taking any herbal supplements at all though
  15. T

Hi All!!!! I just began my Noogleberry journey yesterday, 7th September 2012 This board sold me on it. All of the REAL stories, the good, the bad, and the ugly (overpumping heh), have been amazing to read. I have one of the tiniest set of breasts I've thus far seen under the progress picture...