Recent content by WeaselBumps

1. WeaselBumps

New Male Noogler

I bought some of the PM in oil form to add to my current oil I made, and I bought some of the ISO curves cream so hopefully this stuff is good! I feel i already have some results but, I might just be imagining things......
  2. WeaselBumps

New Male Noogler

So what volufiline creams are recommended for these applications, as most seem pricey and I wont wanna get the wrong one for the tune of 50$, and I cant seem to find what PM creams are is that an abbreviation?
  3. WeaselBumps

New Male Noogler

Oh I was advised on using the oil extracts not to get the ones you consume, but putting more creams on probably wont be too much of an issue
  4. WeaselBumps

New Male Noogler

I always drink too much water so NO PROBLEM THERE as for the creams I will def look into these, should I use them ontop of the fenugreek and Fennel stuff or just replace?
  5. WeaselBumps

New Male Noogler

I bought an XL Noogle system Early this month and have used it daily since I got it and am loving the feeling. I am really wanting to get into this and seeing we have other males on this board who are growing their assets make me happy to know im not just alone. I am new to this and just have...