Recent content by Xiao_hoa

1. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

Notice some slight grow when comparing my before noogling measurements today. But before I can confirm, I need to measure them for a few days before confirming. It's been awhile since I had some growth, but hopefully the new measurements will maintain and can pass this small milestone...
  2. Xiao_hoa

Quest For Breasts

Your size now looks great, so keep it up. Life always throws us into situations that takes us back a few steps, but as minnie34 said, compare your first picture at the beginning of this journey to the current and you will see the difference. I'm try to catch up to you now haha! Happy pumping!
  3. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

My noogling session today went well as I introduced a new method into my routine. It's not really new, but it's new for me. I massaged my breasts individually as the other rested under a heating pad. As I alternated, the breasts were red from the heat, but comfortable. I pumped for about 20...
  4. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

Thanks for the support James. Actually Texas is my home originally, but I enjoy the life here. I will return to many familiar things back home, so I will try to look forward to them.
  5. Xiao_hoa

Once Doubtful ..Now I believe :)

I'm glad to see you had much progress. I have as well. Mine are fuller than before, but still have lots of room left over to fill. I find longer periods of pumping give me more swelling, but they still only last for a short period of time. I'm going to try using some heat, such as a heating...
  6. Xiao_hoa

DJ's winding path

It's hard when the results take a long time to show. My problem is I need to stick to it. I admire your commitment and want to keep striving for my dream breasts. I know we can do it. We must persevere with an optimistic outlook. Keep your eyes on the goal and ignore all difficulties and...
  7. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

Well, it's been awhile. Took a short break I did, but my breasts are still getting some swelling. It's been difficult the past months because I've been trying to sell my house. And I did! But that means I need to move soon and leave Taiwan. :(. I've lived here for four years and I really...
  8. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

Well I finally, did a full noogling session with my new CLs. One by one, but I did it. I can finally keep one dome on at a time. Still sore around the rims during the session, but not as bad as the first time. I got some swelling, but I felt a little different this time. Although the look was...
  9. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

@dminer84. I will sand them down it I'llI get some supplies to make some sort of padding. Thanks! @James. Please do share! Any information will be helpful at this point. Thanks in advance!
  10. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

Thanks DJ. I did massage, but I think I could have done more. I received my CLs in the mail yesterday and tried them out. They are painful in my opinion. The edges felt sharp and left a distinct ring around my breasts. The rings were more vivid than when I previously used my small cups. The...
  11. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

I haven't noogled in three days. I think I've been avoiding the sessions because I'm now I realize the small domes really don't fit me now. I can see my breast are much wider than the rim of the domes. I'm still anxiously waiting for my new CLs, but I still have a week or two. I know the...
  12. Xiao_hoa

DJ's winding path

The pain I had a last time was not sharp, just uncomfortable. If I remember correctly, I've had sharp pain in my chest before and I always had it in my left breast. I thought it was my heart, because the pain caused me to stop everything I was doing. It was very painful. I thought maybe it was...
  13. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

Well, today my breasts aren't sore like the were yesterday and they do seem bigger. Maybe I did have a burst growth experience. I compared my current size to my July size post and they are noticably bigger. They are pretty close to the my swell size after noogling. So to dminer84's question...
  14. Xiao_hoa

Xiaohoa's Journey

@dminer84 I had noticed a lot of lumps when I was nursing my son. I think it was because the milk ducts were clogged which resulted in the hard lumps. I wonder if the ducts are still clogged after all this time. It's been a year and a half since the last time I breastfed. Maybe it still hasn't...
  15. Xiao_hoa

DJ's winding path

In reference to your burst growth episodes, I'm having some discomfort now in my right breast. I'll monitor the growth today. I haven't had this kind of discomfort in a long time. I especially remembered having it when I was going through puberty. So maybe it growing pains but not sure about...