Recent content by zhangjin618

1. Z

Is that normal?

I've been using it for almost 6 months, 2 to 4 hours a day, and it's only about get 1.5cm. The L cup is still not filled.
  2. Z

extra large ring is out of stock

My size is large.I feel the glass is almost full. I want to buy a larger one, but the extra large ring was out of stock. Can I only use the large size ring?
  3. Z

morninghello's stats

Thank you for your answer, really didn't notice the time... I have been taking herbal medicine, but I think it has little effect on me. I plan to continue to use nb for a few months.
  4. Z

morninghello's stats

hi,I was wondering if you had that same increase in the first few months? I used it 2 to 4 hours a day for 4 months and didn't see any effect. So did you start like this?
  5. Z

New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

I also used it for four months for 2-4 hours a day, and after each swelling, it returned to its original state. There is especially obvious swelling before the period, especially after the period will be very obvious shrinkage.
  6. Z

XXL cups causing nerve pain?

How long have you been using this oil to get results?
  7. Z

No, I mean, I don't have aloe at the moment. Can I just use fenugreek seeds and coconut oil? Still can you massage with this oil during menstruation?
  8. Z

Hello, james:I see you recommend this fenugreek seed oil for massaging the chest. Can I use it during my period? Is there aloe vera, can I just use fenugreek seed powder and coconut oil?