tpurple's pics!!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
tpurple has asked me to upload her pics with some info about them. Im sure you'll all agree that the results are great and should inspire those just starting out and others! thank you tpurple!

"Here are some photos you can post up on the forum. this is from 7 weeks of pumping. Taken about 6 hours after pumping. I took the before pictures on may 29th the day I recieved my pump before I ever used it - I'm sure glad I did.
My confidence now is so much greater. Looking at the old photo's I can't believe it. I haven't gone up a bra size yet but I'm filling out my old ones now, There are no gaps......I can wear them for an hour with no rings and they dont bother me. No air lock they hold the suction on their own. I guess i'm wide chested, beacause there is still about 1.5 inches of space between the cups when I'm wearing them.

.....The purple bra in the picture is a 32A. When I raise my arms up in the air my boobs dont disapear anymore.
I keep a little pocket caledar in the bag with my pump to track my sessions and progress.

Regards,
tpurple "

M

Monica

Great results Tpurple! The difference between before and after pics is really visible! I'm very happy for you.
How many pumping sessions a day do you normally do?

C

catsrule

you are really filling up your bra now! Congrats to you! Keep going, girls! Don't forget, if you think that you may have hit a plateau....give a break a shot! Come back to pumping after say 3-5 days or so, maybe longer???? and you'll be right back swollen again! Do try this! Results are amazing!

I am SO happy with my pump!!!

F

fattilicious

Hi Tpurple,

do you have any more progress pictures? I am going to purchase the NB soon. I am currently an aa cup- and I'm hopeful- and wondering how much growth is possible for someone starting with such a small cup.

Thanks!

spudys

Vivian B
Hi I love your results. I've just ordered my NB and I should be receiving it within a week or so, and Im soo excited! because i've been a flat chested male and would like to change this to a nice rounded b or c cup!

bonzaigirl

wow..you can see the difference.. your boobies filled out the bra... which is good... wow... and in 7 weeks... good for you... im happy for you... keep us posted always... ;)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, as promised, tpurple has supplied her latest pictures. I have uploaded her 'before' pics for comparison and it looks like she was wearing the same top and bra which is very useful when comparing. Im sure you'll all agree that her progress is amazing!!

Well done tpurple!! ;)

best wishes

Lucy :)

Attachments

• BEFORE 1.jpg
    BEFORE 1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 271
  • BEFORE 2.jpg
    BEFORE 2.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 318
  • 9th July 2010.jpg
    9th July 2010.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 776

kellynne

tpurple, your pics are AMAZING!!! :eek: I sure which I had such great results so fast! What is your pumping routine? Thanks for sharing your pics. It is inspiring!

T

tpurple

I pump whenever I get time too., As you can see the befores were posted two years ago.
So my growth has been a little slower because I have taken Two months off or more at a time several times since I started. Just life in getting in the way, so I have not been really consistant, But i have never dropped down to my before size!!

kellynne

Oh I see now... I looked at the month but not the year! Duh! I thought that you had record-breaking results there! lol. But, even if it's over two year's time, the results are incredible and inspires me and gives me hope that I will eventually NOT be embarrassed about my breast size. Thanks for sharing your pics.

sunsetz

tpurple..your pics are great hun...the increase is major and you are looking so good...love that bra by the way. congrats :)

eva_bs

WOW!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
If it will take me 2 years to get to your size.....I will keep pumping!!!!! ;)
What Amazing results you got!!! I'm so jealous! :-[
Do you take any herbs? Or did you grow only from using the NB?
Thank you for your update pictures!!!