Growing pains?

loueycat

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has experienced any sort of "growing pains" associated with their noogling journey? I have been super consistent this past week, noogling for at least 1 hour up to 1.5-2 hours each day. I also use a homemade oil mixture for massage and lubrication for the cups (coconut, flax, and vitamin e oil). Yesterday I felt what seemed like mild growing pains, and today I am noticeably a little larger in the bra that I have chosen for my comparison photos. Wanting to know your experience and if you felt these too?

Thanks for sharing!!

P.S. Is it just me, or does it seem like no one is active on this forum much anymore...?

Sam1981

DJ describes the pains the best. Look at his topic on how he progressed over the last few years. Not sure if that will help. The forum is quiet, but a few still pops up time to time.

32Dplease

Hi yes, I remember an achey-ness in the first month or two, the main thing with Noogleberry is just keep going. See my pics on Gallery.
Happy Noogling

loueycat

Okay - good to know! Your photos are awesome! How long did that take you? Do you have any updated photos now?

Thanks for your input!!

32Dplease

Hi it seems there's hardly anyone here...I also go to breast nexus forum. I try to only take pics once a month now. That way you really see a difference. Those last pics I posted in the gallery were only from a couple weeks ago, so I'm still the same. Noogling is a slow process. Just keep going :D

Nefertity

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has experienced any sort of "growing pains" associated with their noogling journey? I have been super consistent this past week, noogling for at least 1 hour up to 1.5-2 hours each day. I also use a homemade oil mixture for massage and lubrication for the cups (coconut, flax, and vitamin e oil). Yesterday I felt what seemed like mild growing pains, and today I am noticeably a little larger in the bra that I have chosen for my comparison photos. Wanting to know your experience and if you felt these too?

Thanks for sharing!!

P.S. Is it just me, or does it seem like no one is active on this forum much anymore...?
I am 1 week into noogling with the right size domes (ordered medium due to having flat chest but breasts were to wide for them so I just restarted) and I definitly feel a light ache in my breasts. Sure hope it is growing pains! They are also slightly sore when touching.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Nefertity - the pains you describe certainly sound like growing pains, it's all the internal stuff being stretched, when I re-started earlier this year they were buzzing and I took it for growing pains - and I have grown. The pains seem to have eased off although I am still growing, slowly!! Keep using Noogle and you will soon see the difference! Good luck!

LovelyAlways

I've had some growing pains in my first week ( just started) . But yesterday my glands got really swollen and sore. Might be related to my cycle, sometimes I get slightly swollen glands normally, but this seems more than normal and much more sore, and I'm taking a break for another day. Has anyone else had swollen glands? Like you can feel them, like a lump, under your skin? I think it should be fine after a few days. Tho I wonder if maybe I need a bigger size cup? I have small cups, and my size is 34AA, but I might need the medium. Thoughts?