LOW QUALITY VACUUM HAND PUMPS @ A HIGH PRICE!

glossy38c

LOW QUALITY VACUUM HAND PUMPS @ A HIGH PRICE!

Once again I find myself in a position that I am unable to pump because one of these units has failed! What really grinds my gears is the asking price to replace one, which currently stands at about 26 pounds!
I would be highly surprised if Noggleberry pay more than 5 pounds per unit, which means a mark up of more than 400% for this most flimsy piece of essential equipment.
In fact the pump is like the human heart, the most important part of your system. If it fails you system is dead, like you would be if your heart failed.

However Noogleberry continue to supply this poorly made hand pump to their loyal customers, at grossly inflated prices.

I did a web search today and found the self same pump for less than half the price, but naturally I did not buy.

However I have purchased a more robust looking item which also has an attached gauge.

I will in due course after receiving and testing this unit post a complete appraisal.

If it is a winner I will attach a link for it.

buber

When I first saw a Noogleberry cheap plastic pump being used by the lady demonstrating it in a video, it was flexing and it sounded like a cheap toy. What I did was, while waiting for my order to arrive, (cups and tubes) I bought an all metal Vacuum hand pump for $20.00. Breast Cups.jpg

glossy38c

I recently bought the one featured about and it is much better. Solidly built and should last a long time. The only niggle I have it that it pumps up much more slowly, but it does get there in the end!

W

Wolfmoon

I recently bought the one featured about and it is much better. Solidly built and should last a long time. The only niggle I have it that it pumps up much more slowly, but it does get there in the end!
Slow but steady ;)