Rachel’s Pics!

rachel

Sam1981 said:
Oh wow very impressive! Your an inspiration to many of us. I'm a male as well. And been thinking on Noogleberry. I wasn't fully sure if you can do it without herbs or other methods to help it along. Your proof you can do it without those. Also seeing how the butt system does wonders as well. That is just amazing.

Now to get up the courage to do this as well.

What size of the butt cup your using? I saw 2 different sizes on the store.
[Hi Sam many thanks for your comments i use the large butt cups and here are some more pictures of there results.]

Attachments

• noogleberry 1.jpg
    noogleberry 1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 316
  • noogleberry 2.jpg
    noogleberry 2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 238
  • noogleberry 3.jpg
    noogleberry 3.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 271
  • noogleberry 4.jpg
    noogleberry 4.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 264
  • noogleberry 5.jpg
    noogleberry 5.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 186
  • noogleberry 6.jpg
    noogleberry 6.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 265

Sam1981

Wow. Thanks for the additional pictures. That is impressive. I would love some more butt compared to my no butt at all.

So how does it feel after doing this compared to before? I'm sure your pants size changed.

rachel

Hello Ladies, sorry i have been away again but will answer where i can .
Hopefull no i never used a guage just ahd to be carefull. When i first got the breast domes i was so excited i went to far too quick before my breasts had chance to adapt to the shape of the dome . Hence i cracked more than a fair share of them lol.
The trick is to make sure whether the dome is for the breast or the but make sure there is enough lotion or lubricant pardon the pun. But what makes the domes crack before the butt or breast can fill the dome is friction. Not only may it cause the dome to crack and pinch your skin when it does all but briefly it may also cause minute blisters. Dont worry if you do get them they subside sooner rather than later.
So before you use the domes make sure the area is almost slippy with lotion or lubricant before starting to pump.

If you don't you will get what sounds like sorry for the analogy but a wind breaking sound of flatulence. This means the domes are struggling to incorporate the breast or butt and you will start to get friction.

This is not what you want . So stop add more lotion and start again. The butt domes really do take some getting used to unless you have a partner that is willing to help there is no simple way. Unless you have stretchy baggy pants that may hold the domes in place.

One trick i found was to crimp one tube as you hold on to one dome is easier to manipulate and pump up. Once you have enough of the butt in the dome then placing the second dome on the other but cheek carefully holding it and not moving around to much un crimp the tube to that dome. The rush of equalisation should have enough force to hold the second dome to the butt. Then you can pump both at the same time.
Gently remember take your time as to rush may crack the dome. I mean like one pump per second but not quicker than 3 per second lol.

Ladies if you are sceptical about trying the noogleberry system what have you to loose. Its not as if they are very expense and all it means is a bit of self dedication to achieving what goals you have. And if in doubt go back through my pictures and remember when looking at them i was and am unfortunately male. I have never used hormone treatment or herbs just the noogleberry system and dedication to what i now have and am very happy with the result. You all can to so give it a go. Oh by the way no i dont get commission lol for any advise.

The advice i give is purely from experience and my journey with noogleberry. I wondered then i did.

So good luck if you do try remember it takes time, blood sweat and tears sometimes but what is your goal and im sure it will be worth it. Good luck to you all.

Love n Hugs Rachel

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Hi Rachel,

What an AMAZING journey... and I'm in awe at how gorgeous your breasts look!! Total envy ;) I have read through all your posts on this thread and can't wait to start my journey. Such amazing results in a small amount of time, seems unusual on here, but so excited for you. Your payoff is big with all your hard work you've put in. I am starting with a B cups and would like to get to a very full C, particularly on top, because I have never had anything up there! Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us! :)

rachel

Hi nooglers, just an update with some recent pictures taken yesterday. Proving this system works and works well. Keep on noogling you will get there. If I can and yes I'm male. No never used pills or hormone treatments but still have grown to a lovely 38c. Good luck xx

Attachments

• oct_02.JPG
    oct_02.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,045
  • IMG_20170919_233931-600x800.jpg
    IMG_20170919_233931-600x800.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 1,086
  • IMG_20170919_233614-600x800.jpg
    IMG_20170919_233614-600x800.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 589
  • IMG_20170919_233533-600x800.jpg
    IMG_20170919_233533-600x800.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 845

rachel

Hi hun you are very welcome and hope you like my recent pictures put up today.
DesiringCs said:
Hi Rachel,

What an AMAZING journey... and I'm in awe at how gorgeous your breasts look!! Total envy ;) I have read through all your posts on this thread and can't wait to start my journey. Such amazing results in a small amount of time, seems unusual on here, but so excited for you. Your payoff is big with all your hard work you've put in. I am starting with a B cups and would like to get to a very full C, particularly on top, because I have never had anything up there! Thank you for sharing your journey with all of us! :)

rachel

DesiringCs Many thanks for your very kind comments, It Occurred to me that i have put pictures yup of my breast journey but not of my Butt. So i will add some pictures and hopefully they wont offend but if they do please tell me and i will remove them as soon as i can. So i have been using the Butt Cup and this is the latest pictures i have.

rachel said:
DesiringCs said:
Hi Rachel,

[H /quote]

Attachments

• noogle pos 7.jpg
    noogle pos 7.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 290
  • noogle pos 6.jpg
    noogle pos 6.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 223
  • noogle pos 5.jpg
    noogle pos 5.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 173
  • noogle pos 4.jpg
    noogle pos 4.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 268
  • noogle pos 3.jpg
    noogle pos 3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 234
  • noogle pos 2.jpg
    noogle pos 2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 260
  • noogle pos 1.jpg
    noogle pos 1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 312

rachel

DesiringCs Many thanks for your very kind comments, It Occurred to me that i have put pictures yup of my breast journey but not of my Butt. So i will add some pictures and hopefully they wont offend but if they do please tell me and i will remove them as soon as i can. So i have been using the Butt Cup and this is the latest pictures i have.

rachel said:
DesiringCs said:
Hi Rachel,

[H /quote]

Attachments

• noogle pos 7.jpg
    noogle pos 7.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 215
  • noogle pos 6.jpg
    noogle pos 6.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 186
  • noogle pos 5.jpg
    noogle pos 5.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 155
  • noogle pos 4.jpg
    noogle pos 4.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 160
  • noogle pos 3.jpg
    noogle pos 3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 159
  • noogle pos 2.jpg
    noogle pos 2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 175
  • noogle pos 1.jpg
    noogle pos 1.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 189

Gonzo_88

Hi Rachel.

I tried to e-mail you privately but my message wasn't delivered to some reason so I thought I would give here a shot.

My names Dave, I'm a 33 year old male and I'm from Melbourne, Australia.

I was just wanting to say that you are an inspiration and I aspire to have a beautiful set of female breasts myself.

I'm a male as you might have figured already. I in no way wanna transition to female (yet...) cos I do enjoy my male form but as I've previously mentioned... I would love to have a set of my own female breasts.

Just 1 question I have so far (if I have more I'll add them below)... I developed a breast like structure while I was a teen plus I struggled with weight problems aswell (think they call it gynecomastia) which didn't help the cause but I've still maintained that whole structure thru my whole life cos I thoroughly enjoy wearing bra's, corsets and female shapewear and stuff like that. but my question is... could I jump straight onto like a large noogleberry system or even an XL or XXL system with my current sized/shaped breasts?

Cheers, Dave

Aaron73

Hi I’m Aaron. Your boobs look awesome. I’m just starting to use the system I’ve been using it for a month. I would like to achieve a full B cup I started with nothing I am a mail. I would post pictures to show you but I’m not sure how to post pictures on here if you can tell me how I would love to post on here

rachel

Re: Rachel’s Pics!

Hello appologies i have been out of the forum for a while. How ever i have continued to use the noogleberry system , but not as much as i have sustained as size i like. I will try and add pics if i can remember how. I will try and remember the login which was half the battle lol . I hope your all noogling and enjoying their own personal goals.

Remember for those who dont know me i am male ... unfortunately but i am.

Oh their is one showing my butt after using the noggleberry butt cup .

My new email is Rachel-m2020@outlook.com if you wish to chat there. You will also find me in Tagged (Search Lincoln 5 miles radius find me Rachel).

Oh and keep noogling you will get the dream you want just takes time and effort good luck love n hugs Rachel xxx

Attachments

• Time line  (7).jpg
    Time line (7).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 212
  • FaceApp_1583436736030.jpg
    FaceApp_1583436736030.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 327
  • IMG_20200305_192844.jpg
    IMG_20200305_192844.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_20200316_142733.jpg
    IMG_20200316_142733.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 374

rachel

[size=12pt][size=18pt][size=14pt]Good Morning,

just a further update as to my journey using the noogleberry system. I have been using this for years and now have a sustainable 38C cup size of which i very happy about so how did i get here.

Like most newbies i wanted permanent results and wanted them fast, to be honest this was never going to happen as fast as i wanted. So i started with the small domes, soon learned that they filled quick so i went to medium same result filled them but did take some time to find the right way. Using the medium dome i spread aq good amount of moisturiser on as i found pumping to fast on dry skin can cause blisters. Don't panic they do go but delays the use of the noogleberry for a few days. So with plenty of moisturiser i continued at first was difficult to hold them in place and pump at te same time till the domes gripped. This was frustrating so i bought a large stretch bra plunge type so the tubes wouldn't get crushed and stop the air flow. So armed with my plunge bra i tried again this time found it was easier for the domes to be held in place. Then i had trouble with the actual pumps themselves and found they did not have enough suction for me to fill the domes. I spoke with lucy and she said they had a stronger pump that they found was better for males trying to achieve better results. Oh yes if you haven't guessed i am male unfortunately but that's the way i was born, Doesnt mean i cant correct it with growing breasts anyway. So i started to use the stronger pump which worked great but then it opened up another problem. The initial domes were not as strong as the current ones on sale and found i actually broke 8 in total of the time used. Each time they were replaced Lucy advised me to go larger due to the male chest wall.
Si i went to xxl oops too big but found they worked great on my but of which i tried for a laugh, anyway thats another story and will talk about that later. So i then ordered the large and thought why not have the full package . So i ended up with the following sizes , s,m,l,xl,xxl
Thinking that would be me sorted, even those i managed to break the Large but that was from my own mistake i moved suddenly when the dome was full and twisted which cracked the dome . I thought omg i cant noogle lol its like a fix that you need. So i thought ok i will try the XL while i wait for a replacement. Soon after speaking with lucy they designed the curved dome so as a replacement and a trial i got the large curved pair. This i found was a much better fit again a little difficult to get in place as the bra would not cover that size dome. A friend of mine said buy a large peep hole bra, genius i thought. So i bought one and voila it held the dome and still left the tubes free.

Ok now being the person i was i wanted to see how long i could wear them so i tried a few hrs here and there and then steadily increased the time line. I then tried going to bed with them and wearing them over night. This is probably not recommended by the company due to possible blood flow problems. How ever i still tried and over several weeks of trying to sleep with them i noticed there actually wasn't that much of a gain and definitely not enough gain to out way a good nights sleep lol. So i went back to 3-4 hours at a time and the results increased steadily, there is times when you think there are no gain then someone says to you have you had breast implants when on a night out. I then started to use them when on long drives hidden either by a cardigan or coat so as not to alarm other drivers of huge domes and tubes sticking out of my chest lol. So you will get results and they do show and will be noticed just be patient. The system works as you can see by my pics. Now if i could only get a dome that does makeup for you i would be happier.
I mentioned earlier that i tried the xl domes on my butt, jokingly i said to lucy that it would be great if you could make a dome for the butt funnily enough she did , and yes i did trial this as well , to be honest it did work as you can see in previous pics i have put up. So to conclude if you are sceptical then try the system i am living proof that even as a male it can work, yes just a reminder in case you got so involved in my story you forgot i was born male. Now i used the domes to achieve what i have now, no i have never used nor would i use hormones that is mainly down to i wanted a more natural solution. I don't deny i wish i could but again my proof is in the pics. I will now be looking to improve on the pumps available and the possibility of an automated rechargeable pump. That way you could turn on the vacuum and hold the domes while the pump fills the dome with out having to use a hand pump. I have been trying some on the market and have had some success. I will update this forum when i can but if you want a more one to one then email me on RACHEL-M2020@OUTLOOK.COM. Ok thats all for now so keep noogling you will get the size you desire.... just be patient. Love n hugs Rachel

K

kevlovs69

Hi nooglers, just an update with some recent pictures taken yesterday. Proving this system works and works well. Keep on noogling you will get there. If I can and yes I'm male. No never used pills or hormone treatments but still have grown to a lovely 38c. Good luck xx
DAM
YOU ARE ONE HOTTTT LADY THERE

Lyn234

What superb breasts. On day maybe mine will be as large. Hopefully

Attachments

• DSCN2157.JPG
    DSCN2157.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN2162.JPG
    DSCN2162.JPG
    29.2 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN2163.JPG
    DSCN2163.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 66

rachel

Hi so sorry have not been on for a long time due to work. How ever I thought I would update u on current looks thanks to noogleberry for guiding me and support in this transition. Just so your all clear. I have never taken any hormone pills etc my size is purely time blood and tears.

Attachments

• FaceApp_1631099083878_copy_507x675.jpg
    FaceApp_1631099083878_copy_507x675.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 45
  • FaceApp_1631172632142_copy_488x649.jpg
    FaceApp_1631172632142_copy_488x649.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 46
  • FaceApp_1631259733922_copy_523x697.jpg
    FaceApp_1631259733922_copy_523x697.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 45

rachel

More pics hopefully better quality