I'm gaining size!

W

Wolfmoon

My 210ml domes came today, oh my gosh these will be fun. If these don’t make my breasts expand even more, then nothing will. 9 1/2 inch bases, touching in the middle, they fit on my chest at the same time! The feel of having nearly my whole chest expanded outwards feels incredible!! A quick 15 minutes to try them out gained me a quick one inch in my measurement! What will a hour do? I’m having dreams of massive proportions ❤️
I DO HOPE that the new domes work out as expected for you my friend. Hell, you'll be going hungry because your new size boobies won't let you get close to the dinner table, unless you use your new sized boobies AS the dinner table. . And one more word of caution. If you can't eat right because of huge boobers, instead of being called Tina, you'll have to start being called Tiny!!! ;:eek:

W

Wolfmoon

Working on my nips too!’
Now, how long do you keep the nipple suckers on? I use to keep mine on for almost 24 hours. Much more, then my nipples would get to sore, but stay super sensitive for several days afterwards.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
About 6 hours at the longest and I’ll pop them on anytime I can in between.

MarkB

Tina, hello from the UK.

After reading your threads, I believe you are the living proof that noogling works, brilliant effort.

There are a few things I would like your thoughts on, if you dont mind.

1. Would you go straight to "big" domes in one fell swoop, or go through the sizes, as most do?

2. Do you believe dome shape may have an effect on "growth", such as the goldfish bowl shape, or
the Noogleberry standard contoured shape (only ever used contoured myself to date).

3. Is supplement/hormone use a must, or will noogling be enough on its own?

4. Does body fat have an effect. I'm only 182lbs, so currently a B+ cup.

5. Pump then Hold, then pump again. Or pump and release, then pump again.

6. Nipple pumping separate, or both in the domes.

And I too find the Cinderella thing a nightmare, but I suppose its a long term thing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Mark...

Tina A

Tina, hello from the UK.

After reading your threads, I believe you are the living proof that noogling works, brilliant effort.

There are a few things I would like your thoughts on, if you dont mind.

1. Would you go straight to "big" domes in one fell swoop, or go through the sizes, as most do?

2. Do you believe dome shape may have an effect on "growth", such as the goldfish bowl shape, or
the Noogleberry standard contoured shape (only ever used contoured myself to date).

3. Is supplement/hormone use a must, or will noogling be enough on its own?

4. Does body fat have an effect. I'm only 182lbs, so currently a B+ cup.

5. Pump then Hold, then pump again. Or pump and release, then pump again.

6. Nipple pumping separate, or both in the domes.

And I too find the Cinderella thing a nightmare, but I suppose its a long term thing.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Mark...
1. I would start with the largest domes that fit your chest. I feel that starting the “base” of the breast larger you will have a better start at wider/bigger breasts than having to enlarge tiny boobs every time. Does that make sense to you? Here again that’s just my feeling, I’m not a professional ??.
2. I feel it might. It could be genetics when it comes to shape of the breasts but why not go for the shape you would like. Right now I using a 210ml dome that is BIG. Wide and deep.
3. I have no idea. I felt why not. We fertilize grass to grow so why not eat food and supplements to give those boobs the best chance at growing!
4. Again, no idea. I can only think some fattiness would better than none. Boobs are fatty tissue.
5. I have always pumped up and held it with adjustments as needed.
6. I think if you want to pump them, pump them in addition to the breasts. Be creative.

These are just my thoughts based on my experiences and results. Everyone is different and will have different results or no results.
The most important thing I can pass along is: No one will see growth in a week or a few weeks. Seriously, I constantly see comments such as “ I have pumped for a week and see no growth“ really?? You think our bodies grow that fast? This is a long and slow process, so be ready to DEVOTE years to increasing the size.

Tina A

Happy New Year to everyone! Hoping everyone has a little more boobie to squeeze!

W

Wolfmoon

Forgot a picture. They are getting plumper! Nips too!
Ohhhh, now I to get busy with my noogleing. Your looking really good there, hun. Results like yours makes me want to either noogle more, or sample what you got. Love what I see.

Tina A

They look intriguing, are they part of the Noogleberry range?
Good morning! Actually no, the only thing noogleberry I’m using now is the hand pump. The cups I use now are much bigger than any they have. I use four different methods on my nipples.
tina

Tina A

They are looking more female all the time. Still growing, and do they ever get sensitive for almost a two week span. Nipples are very sensitive especially outside in these single digit temps. The work continues! Enlarge and lengthen those milk spigots! Goal is an 1” or hopefully 1 1/2” and wishing for gaining a couple more cup sizes. Started at nothing so anything is possible!!
Pump on girls!!!!! Tina

Attachments

• E833390E-E333-48CC-B105-CB29F3EFE07E.jpeg
    E833390E-E333-48CC-B105-CB29F3EFE07E.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 115
K

kevlovs69

They are looking more female all the time. Still growing, and do they ever get sensitive for almost a two week span. Nipples are very sensitive especially outside in these single digit temps. The work continues! Enlarge and lengthen those milk spigots! Goal is an 1” or hopefully 1 1/2” and wishing for gaining a couple more cup sizes. Started at nothing so anything is possible!!
Pump on girls!!!!! Tina
Mmmmmmm is all I can say mmmmmmm

J

jeannemarie

J’ai oublié de dire que j’ai également utilisé un tire-lait sur mon mamelon et j’ai également ajouté une unité TENS censée aider à la lactation. Les sensations du TENS sont follement érotiques!!! J’ai remarqué que mes mamelons deviennent extrêmement durs et sensibles comme ils ne l’ont jamais fait auparavant.

Attachments

• WIN_20220408_08_14_02_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220408_08_14_02_Pro.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 6
J

jeannemarie

1. Je commencerais par les plus grands dômes qui s’adaptent à votre poitrine. Je pense qu’en commençant la « base » de la poitrine plus grande, vous aurez un meilleur départ à des seins plus larges / plus gros que d’avoir à agrandir de minuscules seins à chaque fois. Cela a-t-il un sens pour vous? Là encore c’est juste mon sentiment, je ne suis pas un professionnel ??.
2. Je pense que c’est possible. Cela pourrait être la génétique quand il s’agit de la forme des seins, mais pourquoi ne pas opter pour la forme que vous souhaitez. En ce moment, j’utilise un dôme de 210 ml qui est GRAND. Large et profond.
3. Je n’en ai aucune idée. Je me suis dit pourquoi pas. Nous fertilisons l’herbe pour qu’elle pousse, alors pourquoi ne pas manger de la nourriture et des suppléments pour donner à ces seins les meilleures chances de pousser!
4. Encore une fois, aucune idée. Je ne peux que penser qu’une certaine fragilité vaudrait mieux qu’aucune. Les seins sont des tissus adipeux.
5. J’ai toujours gonflé et tenu avec des ajustements au besoin.
6. Je pense que si vous voulez les pomper, pompez-les en plus des seins. Soyez créatif.

Ce ne sont que mes pensées basées sur mes expériences et mes résultats. Tout le monde est différent et aura des résultats différents ou aucun résultat.
La chose la plus importante que je puisse transmettre est la suivante: personne ne verra de croissance dans une semaine ou quelques semaines. Sérieusement, je vois constamment des commentaires tels que « J’ai pompé pendant une semaine et je ne vois aucune croissance » vraiment?? Vous pensez que notre corps grandit aussi vite? C’est un processus long et lent, alors soyez prêt à CONSACRER des années à augmenter la taille.

duper

J

jeannemarie

hello tina

Attachments

• WIN_20220411_16_54_13_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220411_16_54_13_Pro.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 4