Search results

1. Dreamkist

Contoured large is a TERRIBLE design!

I ended up needing to make my own dome out of a plastic fish bowl... and it works like a dream! Much better than the contoured large. I've had my CL for years but the design is flawed, they create too much pressure on the chest walls, and bruising. My diy fishbowl dome creates less pressure on...
  2. Dreamkist

Contoured large is a TERRIBLE design!

I am SO upset! The contoured large is a TERRIBLE design! It offers no suction and it RUINED my breasts! I have been using the original mediums and they've been GREAT! I know the limits of my breasts, however the contoured large design puts TO MUCH PRESSURE on the rim and NOTHING to balance it...
  3. Dreamkist

When is it time to move on to larger cups?

Bump! I needed this confirmation and I thought someone else might too.
  4. Dreamkist

I Am Confused...

Sorry i just saw your reply! I usually float between 71 to 73 cm around my under-bust :)
  5. Dreamkist

I Am Confused...

Get the mediums AND the Contoured Large. You will find using them both is a good idea. The mediums are great for 'pulling' the tissue outwards, the CL is great for 'expanding' the base & shape of your breasts. You can start with mediums, then add the CL eventually to end your sessions with...
  6. Dreamkist

Where is everyone?

Well I'm still around, years ago it was busier for sure. It might pick up again. I prefer a longer hold time than 7:2, I just don't think it's long enough do anything real. I feel like the point is to keep the breasts pumped so they can create a cellular memory of that size & shape and start...
  7. Dreamkist

Pale nipples after noogling??

Give yourself a break instead of going 2 hours straight. Maybe 20 mins on & 5 mins off. Circulation is important. Maybe try for a heated massage beforehand and focusing on the quality of the session, rather than the length of time. Listening to your body is more important.
  8. Dreamkist

Noogle Stopper

I'd like to update this briefly by adding that those little cotton make-up rounds worked really well as a guide for smaller 'lids'. I realized that the very tips of the cups tend to suck the nipples in painfully into the hole at the end, and the pringles lids are great for everything except the...
  9. Dreamkist

Just got my system today. How do I start?

hey, so this was the thread that I posted about the stoppers: https://forum.noogleberry.com/index.php/topic,5215.msg51817.html#msg51817/ I stopped using the actual cans and started using the lids instead because I was concerned about the structural integrity of the cups versus the cans, and...
  10. Dreamkist

I once gave up but I'm strongly considering giving Noggleberry another chance.

A month is not enough time to get results. I also don't think it's fair to say you'll never reach a D cup, because everyone is different. The key is to be diligent & patient. Try not to over pump, listen to your body. Personally i recommend massage, a heat pad, and taking 1 to 2 days off...
  11. Dreamkist

Discontinued?

I havent used an airlock system.... does it require a different pump as well?? Also... do you sell them in single Cups? because i can never fit 2 on at at the same time due to my smaller rib cage. Thanks again!
  12. Dreamkist

Discontinued?

SO i was looking at the website for Contoured Extra Large Cups and they haven't been available to purchase. Has Noogleberry discontinued them? I'm starting to wonder how I can get some?
  13. Dreamkist

Noogle Stopper

Okay SO I'm uploading pictures of exactly what I described: 1) All my materials 2) My medium Cup with only the Pringles lid, it sits quite nicely without effort at about mid height. 3) My medium Cup with a TP roll and the Pringles Lid, showing different height uses. 4) My Medium Cup with my...
  14. Dreamkist

Noogle Stopper

I actually ended up realizing that the lids of the Pringles can, work WAY better! I poke a few holes around the outside of the lid to allow for air flow and the lid will act like a stopper.... I also like to take Toilet Paper (TP) rolls and cut them into integrated heights, that way when i use...
  15. Dreamkist

Please help, Red Marks after bandaids on nipples.

If this is still an issue for you then I suggest another approach. Personally I hate using tape or bandaids. I use various sized lids, it helps to prevent nipple/areola stretching and improves cleavage . I also use toilet paper tubes cut down to various lengths so that to can get a better and...
  16. Dreamkist

breast touches air valve at top of dome and hurts

dunno if this is still an issue for you or not but i use a folded paper towel with little holes punched through for air flow, it covers everything up really well
  17. Dreamkist

First time EVER! I HAD THE PERFECT BOOB DAY!

Wow! That's super exciting! does that mean you're finished with noogleberry or is there still more boobie greed? lol
  18. Dreamkist

Noogle Stopper

So far i've had great results with this! It leaves an indent in the skin where the lip rests, but it fades pretty quickly after i'm done :)
  19. Dreamkist

Noogle Stopper

Hey! So today I decided to quit procrastinating and made a Noogle stopper. I got the idea a couple months ago (i know ::) to use a Pringle can. The flat metal base is perfect for preventing the nipple and areola from being stretched upwards and outwards. Using a clean can, I cut the base down...
  20. Dreamkist

Help needed!

Hey! I would try to change up your pumping routine and maybe even lessen the amount of time you pump for. I haven't posted on this forum very much since i closed my last account for personal reasons :D but i've been around for a long time. Don't get too discouraged if all the swelling leaves...