Search results

1. C

Setting out on a noogleberry adventure

Hey, have you seen any changes in the shape of your breasts so far? In terms of from being tubular, are they any more rounded? Thanks
  2. C

Nipple Soreness

Hey guys, For those of you who have had sore nipples through the Noogleberry process- how long did it last for? I have been Noogling for a month and a half. Since I tried the method, of heating the cups and drinking water at the same time, I got great swelling! But my nipples became sore! I...
  3. C

Nipple Soreness

Hey guys, For those of you who have had sore nipples through the Noogleberry process- how long did it last for? I have been Noogling for a month and a half. Since I tried the method, of heating the cups and drinking water at the same time, I got great swelling! But my nipples became sore! I...
  4. C

How to get a smaller waist

Corset training!!!
  5. C

Bovine Ovary

Sorry if this has already been posted! Do any of you guys know where to purchase Bovine Ovary online?
  6. C

Will weight loss affect Noogleberry progress?

I'm beginning to exercise more in hopes of shifting some tummy fat and tone up more. I'm wondering, will losing weight on other parts of the body affect the process of Noggle-ing?
  7. C

Newbie- Day 2 of Noogling

Hallo oodellaly ! Nice to meet you :) Thanks so much for such a meaty and informative reply!! Tonight after Noogling, I definitely felt that my breasts were fuller, so I guess that must be the swelling! Getting the hang of it now! Oh thank you for letting me know that over-doing it can lead to...
  8. C

Newbie- Day 2 of Noogling

Hi everyone! Just a little introduction: So I was so excited to begin using the Noogle, I over did it a bit and got some bruising. Although was a bit disheartened that I haven't really had swelling... I don't know, it is hard to tell! [Do any of you guys have a certain technique to induce...
  9. C

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

Hi Firstly Congradulations, you look amazing! I've literally only just started using Noogleberry! I was a little disheartened that I haven't had any swelling. How long into using Noogleberry, did you notice a difference in your breasts?