Search results

1. dminer84

Surprise Visitors...

Anyone ever have a surprise visitor during your pumping session? I live in an apartment building and reported a drain problem yesterday. They never respond to service requests in less than a day. So, I wasn't thinking about it and home, so I started pumping. Halfway into it, I get a knock on...
  2. dminer84

Request for XXXL dome size

Perhaps, I'm mistaken but there seems to be a growing number of male users. Being males tend to have considerably wider chests than women, the current sizing usually means a compromise of some sort. In addition, women who are larger chested (width) and considered busty (DD+) also fall into...
  3. dminer84

DJ's progress pics

Seems more appropriate to have pictures in here rather than the stats section. In any case, here is my first after noogle pic. I'm trying to hide all the spots (and the fact I've not shaved my chest this week) with a sleep bra I got. Shouldn't be too disgusting.
  4. dminer84

DJ's winding path

Male, 5'9", 205lbs I've been doing a herb program for 8 weeks now. I started with just fatty pecks around the armpits. I didn't start doing any kind of recording until week 5. I wasn't convinced things would work out. But at week 3 when I had a palm full, I began to have hope... Goal...
  5. dminer84

Introduction to DJ

I'm very new to this site -- so much that I ordered my system 2 days ago. Hello, I'm DJ and have been attempting to grow breasts for roughly 3 months now via massage and herbs. To me, I have had surprising growth considering I started pretty much from a concave chest. Yep, I actually dipped...