Search results

1. ShootingStarz

small but growing

Awesome, was this done by noogling alone? Looks like those 2 years of pumping was well worth it. They look so soft and beautiful! Amazing results!
  2. ShootingStarz

Pumping breasts for 2 months

Wowzerz!!!!! That is amazing growth! dang, I gotta be more consistent :'( lol Fantastic results bill!
  3. ShootingStarz

Starting my journey!

Just wanted to post a side by side pic to see if I noticed anything different...I don't see much of a difference but did gain almost an inch....Mind you, this was inconsistent noogling lol...
  4. ShootingStarz

Breast Inspiration Thread

Would be so awesome if I could achieve growth like these babies :'( sigh, one day.......lol
  5. ShootingStarz

9 1/2 weeks but not quite Kim Basinger

Awesome changes! They definitely look bigger and much fuller, great results! :)
  6. ShootingStarz

Starting my journey!

You are soooo right, that is a nasty habit I must break :'(! It's so hard! lol Thanks for the encouraging words and tips!...now to hide that pesky ole measuring tape ;) lol
  7. ShootingStarz

Starting my journey!

Gonna start back up today...Not gonna lie, I fell off big time :'(.....not proud of that, also got discouraged....was also even considering implants but then I see sooooo many noogleberry success stories and it makes me want to try again......Did an hour of pumping today and I did get some very...
  8. ShootingStarz

Starting my journey!

Yep, starting I did not drink nearly half enough of water lol, I'm just not a big fan of water, so this is going to be tricky lol..happened to drink 1 liter so far while noogling this morning, and was amazed that I had gotten 1 whole inch of swelling ;D it didn't last long at all but still...
  9. ShootingStarz

Starting my journey!

Just an update after my first week of pumping....been pretty consistent this whole week doing at least an hour a day, doing massages before pumping....very little to no swelling...a bit heavier though...started using the 7:2 method about 3 days ago which has helped to fill more of my breasts...
  10. ShootingStarz

DoubleD Gallery

Amazing Results! Even more impressive that you were able to lose weight and still gain boobage...I'm also trying to shed some pounds and was worried I would lose what little I have (even with pumping) lol, glad to see as long as your continuing to pump, you can prevent that!....Congrats on all...
  11. ShootingStarz

2 weeks and I like what I see!

Oh... my...goodness! ;D I'm just always so amazed when I see progress like this....was gonna skip a day, but this just inspired me not too lol....glad to see you are responding well! They look great! :)
  12. ShootingStarz

Starting my journey!

Hey neighbor! lol ;) Before I even ordered my pump, I browsed the forum and saw your results! You were my main reason for ordering lol. Like I have seen growth from many on here but seeing the growth and shape of yours had me in awe lol...Your results are super impressive and I hope I am at...
  13. ShootingStarz

Starting my journey!

Soooo just received my NB today and I am so excited to get started. Going to try to post my results monthly...aiming for at least 2 hours per day. Shipping didn't take as long as I expected, I live in the state of Pennsylvania and it took less than 2 weeks ( I was thinking it would take a month...
  14. ShootingStarz

MM's progress

Newbie here.....waiting for my NB to arrive, best of luck with your journey! ;)