Search results

1. EzzieD

My progress and pictures thread

I'm sorry you're not seeing any improvement. :( I haven't touched my system for a few months now, so I have no results either. Too time consuming in the summer when I wanna be out doing things. I'll try again in the winter, but I'm pretty discouraged too.
  2. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

I do a full body measurement every 4 months to track my fitness. Maybe I should TRY to stick to only measuring them then. But that's like...just as hard as not stepping on the scale every 4 months either. haha ;D
  3. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

Still no growth whatsoever. Actually, according to my measuring, I lost 1/4". That could also be my error, but regardless I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. Do I need to increase my session times? Or do the same amount of time broken into more sessions? Increase my suction? Add more time...
  4. EzzieD

Little Red Dots

lol Well, I don't have a hairy chest, so there's no need for that. :P I usually take a hot shower after my second session of the day, and lotion afterwards. Maybe I'll try easing it a bit, but not cutting back my times. As it is I strive for 2 hours and usually end up with just 1 anyway...as...
  5. EzzieD

Little Red Dots

I have these lil' reddish purple dots all over the top portion of my breasts, from the noogling I assume. They are tiny, like a lil' bigger than a needle point, but there's a bunch of them. They look like small bruising or hicky marks. My husband says they are barely noticeable (he never noticed...
  6. EzzieD

Mischa's introduction

I would KILL to have just your current cleavage. Whoo!
  7. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

Been having much better luck with noogling lately. I gave up using the foam rings, although it does hurt my chest more without, I just have to use less pressure. It makes such an indented circle, takes a lil' longer to go away than with the foams. I'm currently working on hour #3 today. Never...
  8. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

That's a BIG goal you have. lol I'm just aiming for a solid B. Totally obtainable, there are girls that are my size with breasts that big. I just didn't get blessed. My mom gave them all to my sister. Curses. :P I don't think I'll have anything to show for when we go to Myrtle Beach this...
  9. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

No progress pictures today. I thought I would have grown a lil' more than I have by now. It's very disheartening. :-\ Granted, I've slacked off the last month because of all the frustrations I've been having, but maybe I'll see better results if I pick up my last routine that seemed to work...
  10. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

I don't think I'm paying too much attention to them daily. I do my cream, and lately I've only been noogling once a day. Trying to get back to my twice a day routine. I definitely don't measure everyday, just once a month to check on any slight progress. I wish I could be like some people and...
  11. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

April 10th is my next measuring day. It'll be 2 months. I don't forsee any difference happening that will continue to motivate me. I still feel like I wanna quit and just go for the surgery. But I haven't saved enough money for that now with spending what I had trying this thing out along with...
  12. EzzieD

Please help me and donate for animals

If this goes against board rules, feel free to remove this post. (I thought it was safe because it was a "general" board) I am participating in the Walk & Wag fundraiser for the humane society. It helps raise money for homeless and abused animals, and after adopting my newest baby from a...
  13. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

So I hooked up the small dome to the same tubing with the medium, and have been using that. I switch every 10 minutes or so to try to keep things even, but I feel very off balanced. And the more I keep taking them off and re-suctioning, the harder it is to get either to stay on. They have even...
  14. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

I am getting SERIOUSLY discouraged. There was a time when I looked forward to my noogle sessions, now I never feel like it. The cups refuse to stay on simultaneously, the tubing keeps kinking, the foam rings are lopsided because they don't fit right, and it's just aggravating me. SIGH I need...
  15. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

I do get ring marks, but they last a couple hours and then fade away. I usually shower after my second session in the evening, and that helps to fade them a LOT quicker. I'm more concerned about the constant discoloration. My boobs seem darker, like more "tanned" than the rest of my chest. It...
  16. EzzieD

Nervous to post an update...could use some encouragement

I'm sure I have a hormonal imbalance, but my tests all came back "normal". But what's normal for someone else might not be the same for me. I wish doctors wouldn't throw us all in one standard pile. Cuz I have NO sex drive whatsoever (drives the husband crazy cuz i'm never in the mood), and I'm...
  17. EzzieD

Bad red mark, red dots and discoloured? Anyone had similar or as bad? (pics)

I get red dots on the top portion of my breasts. They've never been that bad, but look similar.
  18. EzzieD

i don't get any lasting enlargement?

Mine certainly sweat, I'm glad that's normal. There's usually a bit of fog and condensation when I'm done with my session. lol
  19. EzzieD

I dream of boobies

AWWWW I love bunnies. ;D They're so frickin' adorable. I'd have one if my allergies didn't get in the way. I had one when I was 5, and she was the best lil' girl ever. She had free roam of the kitchen and was litter box trained. Although we had her cage sitting out with the door opened, we...
  20. EzzieD

posting pics

Underneath the text box, there should be an option of "Attachments and other options". Click that and it will give you notification options, along with an attachment option. Click browse to upload a picture from your computer.