Search results

1. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Yes I did shrink but I know that it was mostly due to my workout regimen that I've been on since I've left school. I went from not working out at all (once the basketball season ended) to working out everyday and heavily at that. I'm happy that I lost a lot less than I thought I would, but I'm...
  2. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Im sorry I'm a week late guys. I was visiting my bf. here are a few update pics. I put some more on my thread on breast nexus http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=20306&page=2 :)
  3. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Thanks Tim! Just checked out your pics and your girls are looking good ;) I actually started PM on Tuesday, so I'm really looking forward to seeing just how this plays out. I'm sure it will workout great! You have really just made my day with the BCp and PM combo thing because I've really been...
  4. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Thanks James! I knooow I wish I took similar picture last month but now I have one to compare for next months update :) Thank you Kristin00 you'll get there! I plan on cycling Ainterol PM whenever I start my period, so I'll update ya'll on that. Also, are there any massages that I could do?
  5. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Something went wrong so here are the rest of the update pictures ::)
  6. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Thanks DJ. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge with me. I wish more people would comment. So It's the 23rd which means ITS UPDATE TIIIIIIIME ;D The following pictures are from the same angle as last time with the exception of one cleavage angle pic. I've been using a 15:2 method...
  7. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Wednesday will be the day i do my 2 month update. I don't really have pics from the first month, but it was full of trial and error anyways. That's the month that I learned that I couldn't noogle everyday or i'd actually regress. Glad I learned that early instead of ignoring my body's reaction...
  8. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Just a little update. My boyfriend came two weekends ago, so not much time to pump. I did when he fell asleep though. He knows, and is supportive but i'd rather not in front of him :-[ I also took a three day break this weekend, and I pumped today. My swelling was amazing. I almost filled my...
  9. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Thank you James. It is giving me the worst stomach pain, so I think I'll stop taking it.
  10. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Last nights swelling was GREAT. Just a quick pic of inside the XL domes again ;) The fisrt one was after 4x of 7:2 The second was after 6x of 7:2
  11. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Thank you DJ. You will get your desired shape. I have faith in that! :) I really wish I could describe it for you because I would, but I have no idea how the shape develops. I'm cheering for you as well. ;) I think i'm going to do twice a day, every other day. I feel as though that would...
  12. B

Bert's Breast Journey

So this is just a quick picture of me pumping. I use a belt to keep the XL domes from sucking in my arm pits haha yeah that hurts. :-\
  13. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Thanks for the advice DJ! I've been like stalking you online DoubleD haha you're progress inspires me. Thanks for the compliment! ;D Is that weird? lol. It's like I'm trying to find noogleberry users who are at my point so I can see what their methods are. I'm finding that the 7:2 method...
  14. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Thank you for the response DJ. That actually helped a ton to know that I'm not the only lost one out there when it comes to NB. And thanks for the compliment! I have looked at almost everything on this site haha but i'll just have to experiment as you suggested until I find what is right for...
  15. B

Bert's Breast Journey

Hello fellow NB users! I would not say that I am new to this journey. I've wanted bigger, rounder, and fuller breasts since ninth grade. However now I am of a proper age to begin my journey. I am 19 and a solid 34C. I have been this size for years, and I love what I have BUT.. just like you...