Search results

1. C

Anyone interested in seeing permenant results having not noogled for two weeks

So the last pic i took tonight. I haven't noogled since 9.5 weeks mark two weeks ago. I can categorically say that this is with no swelling or bruising left and i was able to go to the pool and get sun burnt. Now i am dang sore. I am ecstatic at my Permanent growth. :) :) :) :) Those 9.5...
  2. C

9 1/2 weeks but not quite Kim Basinger

no strawberries, sorry...lol ;) Had a change of lubrication this week, dropped moisturiser and using vasoline, skin seams to stretch easier.
  3. C

9th week 8hrs after noogling

Here is my weekly update. :) C.
  4. C

delete

They look awesome, and nice shape! well done.
  5. C

8 weeks result

Thank you, i am happy.. :-)
  6. C

8 weeks result

still making progress. I have a lot more volume than the pictures show. what do you guys think?
  7. C

I dream of boobies

Keep your chin up. sometimes you have you trade some time. I to have a family a full time job and cook gourmet food for them every day. I have to use the time that most would spend sleeping, openly in front of my wife.
  8. C

7th week results pics

What you see here is almost all the swelling gone down after 6 hrs.
  9. C

7th week results pics

Progress is underway! I am quite happy with whats happening. This is 6 hrs after nooging. Each time after swelling goes down, they maintain substantial permanent growth. Cheryl ;D
  10. C

6 wks results update

Thank you for the encouragement. I guess a bra change in 6 wks isnt so bad. fyi working breast 4 1/4 yrs with herb, got noogleberry 6 wks ago. Mentally wanted them most of my life. i take the photos from same position and trim to same size every, so that i can relate a scale. This morning i...
  11. C

6 wks results update

Not much change from last week :( but progress all the same. I am a little sad/frustrated right now, so much effort has gone into this.
  12. C

delete

Good for you, they look great.!!
  13. C

5 weeks pics update

Thank you, I feel mine are like two eyes looking opposite to cross eyed...lol i also need to be focusing on reducing the center bulk and increasing the outer bulk. So many parts to work on, so little time.
  14. C

are they getting bigger.... or is it all in my head!!!

i would agree with dminer84. What ever area u place those cups is going to swell if you pump hard enough. I do understand that girls would probably be more cautious not to use high pressure because they usually show more of their breast in public than us guys and would want bruising. For me...
  15. C

5 weeks pics update

I take - Saw palmetto, fenegreek, red clover, purica mirafica, estroven menopause tablets (over the counter). I have quite a good feel for my hormone levels, balancing T and E so that i funtion as a guy, yet can target my breast growth. 3 capsules of each once a day. PM in cream morning and...
  16. C

5 weeks pics update

This is a Demi, less cup, i got a 38c and it fits flatter without empty bulges...
  17. C

5 weeks pics update

Been focusing on the under-bust, (thank you Jamie). I am pleased with how things are developing. Went a little over enthusiastic and had some bruising this week so need to take it easy for a week. Let me know if you folks want me to continue with the updates. Stats: Band 41 Over bust 45 Bra...
  18. C

Weekly pic upload wk 4

Thank you everyone, i will look into adding mediums to my collection.
  19. C

Weekly pic upload wk 4

Thank you for the advice Jamie. I have read a lot of info from Lucille and found it helpful. My Lobule size is just under the size of a half tennis ball and has taken 3 1/2 yrs to get there with herbs etc. my BMI is 31.6, i do have some spare fat. I will keep using the large and postpone the...