Search results

1. S

Pumping breasts for 2 months

wow youre progress is amazing!!! what is your routine? what do you do? do you do anything in addition to NB?
  2. S

My Journey - Hope this works & hope to help others

Thank you as always Dminer! Always encouraging ever since the start and it really helps!!! It's reallyy hard to tell sometimes if there is a change or not! Especially when you see yourself everyday! So it helps to have others look :) I'll try to catch up on your thread this week!
  3. S

Thank you love! :) Actually I totally forgot to! I just measured right now and I have grown a half inch from last time! 37.5 if i measure tightly and 38 inches looser. I don't think I ever measured my under chest but I just did and it's 31 inches. I'm going to keep track of this too going...
  4. S

Picture update! Also, I have switched from Ultra Breast to Swansons BO.
  5. S

Thanks so much Robyn :) ;) :D ;D
  6. S

Thanks so much Tim! :) And wow! You get such good swelling, it looks fantastic! I'm jealous! haha I'm a female and you look much more developed than me! Good luck to your on your journey but it seems like you are doing very well! I hope to get to where you are soon! :D
  7. S

Thank you kindly! Is there a thread on your progress? I'll try to find when I get some time! I really think it's the BO pills that are doing the growing for me... Fingers crossed!
  8. S

Thanks so much Dminer :) Your encouragement helps! It really is a slow growing process. It's funny because now that I look back on it, I would prefer how you said, that I LOOKED bigger even if it didn't register on the tape. But I'll take what I can get! I also do fill in my domes more after...
  9. S

Update picture taken tonight... I don't know if I see any difference. But my bust measurement is larger and is now 37 inches tight and looser is 37.5 inches so .5 inch growth.
  10. S

I think you're right. Honestly my breasts feel more jiggly and denser... But don't look bigger. At least to me. Thankssss :) I'll try getting a comparison bra!
  11. S

haha well my measurement is def 37" now... but my breasts honestly don't look any bigger to me =\ lol guess dminer84 is right about the tapes!
  12. S

Also... last night, so 1 day (monday) and 1 night (sunday) of taking ultra breast, when i measured my bust it was an inch bigger. I don't know if I believe that though. seems insane to me. but i consistently measured 36.5 inches across (looser), and if I did it very tight, 36 inches. This has...
  13. S

I forgot to mention this but I took PM and MSM for almost a month and a half prior to this. I know NBE takes a lot of time, but I honestly felt like nothing was happening at ALL, not even tingles or swelling, even with noogling. I heard that if PM doesn't work then there would be a better...
  14. S

Thank you so much for your encouragement buxom! I will make sure to do that! :D
  15. S

I am new to NBE and just started Noogling on October 16. I am also taking NatureDay and started that about a week prior. I am also taking other supplements and vitamins to help collagen growth (gelatin, collagen, PM, royal jelly, l-arginine, vitamin D) I rub flaxseed oil on my breasts before I...