Search results

1. S

No results after a year

Hi oldfiddler. I was consistent for 9 months. After I saw no results, I quit. Then I started again and used light pressure and after several months of no results and getting too busy with school, I quit again. Now I'm changing my routine so that the pressure is somewhere in the middle and...
  2. S

No results after a year

I am in the same boat as you. I posted several months back about thinking that I finally made some sort of progress after 9 months, but I think I jumped the gun. I stopped l in part because I was frustrated and because I was too busy. When I did pump, I did everything you are supposed to from...
  3. S

Khangzu cups + NB pump

Hey there. Does anyone know if there is any problem with using the noogleberry pump with khangzu cups?
  4. S

How overpumping can affect results

Ah thanks loverandfighter. I will try this since pumping and holding for an hour didnt seem to work. I wonder how this will be with my particular breasts since I seem to turn purple even with very light suction, perhaps this is what I needed to do all along!
  5. S

Hey thanks so much for replying! Congrats on your results ( : I wouldn't reach the end of the cups if I didnt pump too hard. I will try pumping less hard. By the way, what exactly is the 7:2 method?
  6. S

Can pumping too hard halt breast growth? I Noogled for a year and didnt see any results and i am wondering if it was because i often pumped till the point of pain in attempt to increase results. I stipped for a while but am starting up again and am trying to go easier on them. One more thing...
  7. S

Pumping with nipple piercings

After many years I have decided I want ro get my nipples repierced. I fear that I may run into problems with pumping and might have to wait until i am done with pumping for good before i get them, but i would rather not because i will probably be pumping for the next 2 years.does anyone else...
  8. S

Estrogen deficiency

Sorry for the long delay. No. It did not get resolved. Im also not on birth control. I stopped noogling for a long time because i was getting no results , but i have been doing acupuncture and taking chinese herbs which are helping my hormones in some sorf of way because my cycle is now...
  9. S

Estrogen deficiency

I am also progesterone deficient, not sure if that is also important. I am a B-C cup but have a very small frame and have to wear a 32B bra which is a little small on me, sometimes I can fit a 32 C, but if they made a 28C that would probably be perfect. I have lost much volume in my breasts...
  10. S

Estrogen deficiency

Do you need to produce sufficient levels of estrogen in order to see results from pumping? I know that i havw an estrogen deficiency related to my hypothyroidism. I was using the khangzu cups with the noogleberry pump consistently for 9 months straight or more without achieving results.
  11. S

Pumping 9 months and no results

I've been pumping for nearly a year. I use flax oil but used to use a mix of shea, cocobutter and coconut oils, and massage for 4-10 mins, then pump for 30 mjns, massage again, then pump another 30 mins. I can only do this 5 times a week and I have to do one breast at a time because the larges...
  12. S

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

I took PM orally, I don't remember the dosage but it was just a single capsule. It made my breast very heavy and tender to the point of painful, but didn't do much for growth, and it fucked with my cycle really bad.I had my period 4 times in one month. It was horrible...it continued on like that...
  13. S

Possible risks?

Are there any possible drawbacks to Noogling? ...Besides indentations? Is there a wrong way to Noogle?
  14. S

is Noogleberry right for my breasts?

I want to use noogleberry to increase the fullness of my breasts, but I already have really big nipples, I am afraid they may get bigger even if I wear tape. Also...is there a wrong way to noogle,? I fear that my breasts are shaped strangely and they might fill out in a way I don't like. I...