Search results

1. J

DJ's winding path

Very happy for you and am amazed with your progression over just one year! Looking forward to seeing a full body picture in your new size 12 jeans, whenever you are ready.
  2. J

DJ's winding path

DJ - that is truly amazing! Is there anything that you are doing differently when you get a huge amount of swelling (ie drinking more water, pump & release, etc), or is it a haphazard occurence? You've had tremendous success so far and look fabulous...I am hanging on every word of your advice!
  3. J

J's Boobie Venture

Thanks Noodle for the suggestion - I'm finding that massaging and stretching the collagen bands around my areola and pushing the tissue from the areola back into the breast is actually working!!! I got my contoured large cups yesterday and used them for the first time last night for about 5...
  4. J

J's Boobie Venture

Thanks for all your tips Noodle! I've been trying to avoid the urge to pump until I practically fill the medium cups to avoid concentrating swelling and growth into the areola. Anxiously awaiting delivery of my large cups. I'm posting the right breast when it's all warmed up, and this ones...
  5. J

J's Boobie Venture

I'm one month into my NB journey and my breasts now completely fills out a 32B (well, a lightly lined Calvin Klein 32B which I believe runs small) for most of the day. I've quite taping my areolas down so no more rashes developing from the tape but....my montgomery oil glands (thank you DJ I've...
  6. J

DJ's winding path

Hope you are back to 100% soon. Although you haven't been able to pump much, it at least must be comforting to know that you've grown to a 38 C in less than a year with those results seeming to be entirely permanent. That is quite the accomplishment & would have me thrilled if I could report...
  7. J

Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

Your progress over just a few months is so impressive! My breast shape is similar to yours (although MUCH smaller than your starting picture). Do you tape down your areolas at all while noogling?
  8. J

J's Boobie Venture

Thanks for the input DMiner. I will stop using the tape for the time being, the nipple & areola seems to swell regardless of whether the tape is there or not. I can only do one session at night & I'm somewhat successful sleeping with them on....I was hoping for quicker Brava-like results by...
  9. J

Update :)

You've had impressive growth over the past 2 years! Did you take any herbs/supplements?
  10. J

J's Boobie Venture

So I've been noogling everyday for 2 weeks for 2-5 hours per day and have been taping my nipples/areolas. I'm mildly concerned that the tuberous characteristics are becoming more defined & the small lumps on my areolas are also swelling.... but I continue on. Still taking 1250 mgs of BO...
  11. J

J's Boobie Venture

I'm so excited to have discovered the noogleberry as I've used some form of NBE on and off for the past 12 years with little to no result. I've always hated my boobs but refuse to get implants (I may consider fat transfer in the future). I was most recently on PM and massaging with flax seed...