Search results

1. N

need help figuring out the name of this product

Hi everyone. I can't recall the name of that exercise tool that is advertised on informercials that helps enhance the pec muscles and give breasts a larger appearance. Can anyone help me recall? Thanks.
  2. N

Getting discouraged...thinking of implants

Hi Nooglebuddies, Facing a dilemma. I like Noogleberry but unfortunately I am not a very patient person. Just wish the process was faster and more permanent. I have been noogling for a year and haven't seen the results I want, though I admit that I do not get to noogle as often as I should to...
  3. N

is swelling better with or without rings

Hello, I have been having trouble with getting suction started. I usually have to pump for about 3-5 minutes before I can get suction going, sometime longer. I use coconut oil and keep the domes on with the soft rings and a sports bra. But I tried today without the soft rings and noticed that I...
  4. N

New user, need help!

I finally received my noogleberry and was disappointed at the fact that I had no idea how to use it ??? I wasn't sure if I hooked up the t piece correctly. There is a tube that I took completely off so I could attach the t piece to the hand pump. Is that what I'm supposed to do? Also, I had...
  5. N

permanence of brava vs noogleberry

Hi all, just wondering what exactly makes brava different from noogleberry that they are able to claim that results are permanent. Don't they work on the same principle? I know brava has to be worn for longer sessions, could that be why it is more permanent? Couldn't nooglberry over time be just...
  6. N

any video demonstrations of noogling?

After doing some research here on the boards, I've decided to purchase this very soon! I am excited to give it a try but I am also concerned that I don't have a very good understanding of how pumping works. I have read many posts about the techniques, but it is hard to visualize what is being...
  7. N

new user with questions

Hi all! Trying to decide whether I should give this a try. Some questions as I make my decisions: 1. How is this different from using a breast pump (for breastfeeding)? Is it the same principle? I have no children and so have never breastfed/breastpumped. Is there a difference in terms of...
  8. N

is pumping right for me?

Hello all. I am new to the forum and am considering buying a noogleberry. But I have some concerns and hope you seasoned users can help me with that. 1. Looking through the gallery I noticed that while the results look great, they can sometimes look quite large and a little hard, as if you have...