Search results

1. C

Pueraria Mirifica (PM) - Conclusions

Hi, sorry ladies I've been off this for a few days... Ok so I stopped taking pm on Monday and my period came on Thursday BUT with the worst pains ever and are very heavy. Although I don't know if it's a backlog of being 10 days late.. :-\ I got my tablets from pueraria uk, each tablet is 500mg...
  2. C

Ok so I've stopped taking it as I've been having pains and irregular discharge also. I'm off to a spa next weekend and the last thing i need is my period!! Guess once my period finally does come I'll start taking daily without any gaps.. But really don't want to be inthe same position next...
  3. C

Thanks heaps for your feedback chloe! Just out of curiousity, do u take your pm everyday now?
  4. C

Hi janontherm no, it's very unlikely that I'm pregnant, unless I seriously have had an immacculate conception ;D I'm also 27 with no kids. Everyday I feel like it's coming, but nothing :( I think I'm not going to take this evenings tablet and will not again until my period returns.. Thanks...
  5. C

Has anyone experienced a delayed menstrual cycle from taking pm? I'm on my second month of pm, the pack says to do 14 days on and 14 days off as they're 500mg per tablet and I take 2 per day. I'm now 10 days late for my period which is very weird for me and I can't help but think it's the pm...
  6. C

Mariah's Pics

Mariah, I have been lurking on this site and have been nogling in the background on and off for about a year now... Where do you get your Kigelia serum from? I have just ordered the femagis cream containing PM and Kigelia so am hoping that I will have some growth with it if it's any good) ???
  7. C

Dotty Rash? Please advise

Morninghello - thanks for your advice. I went to the docs yesterday and it turns out that I've got shingles, nothing due to overnoogling!! I'll have to stop for a while and I guess I'll start noogling again once I am completely healthy! Thanks again BBB XXX
  8. C

What's cherry angioma? I've taken some pics but am unsure how to post..
  9. C

Thanks morninghello. I'm a little reluctant to go to the docs or show them to my mum as I know they will ask what the hell have I been doing.. However, they're pretty uncomfortable - even wearing a bra and are kinda like little water blisters :( I think if they're still there tomorrow I'll go...
  10. C

Thanks for the advice. I am now using arica cream so hopefully they will go down.. I also have a few on my back also, but as they are the same as the ones on my breast I'm assumming this is from pumping also... Has anyone else experienced this??? :-\
  11. C

Hi Guys, I've been noogling in the background for the last couple of months and just when I start to sustain a full 34C size, plus 'wow your boobs have grown!' comments, last week I experienced pain in one breast and back, and now I've developed a dotty rash down the side where the rim of the...
  12. C

MEL'S NEW PICS!!

Well I actually use the nelsons arnica cream from holland & barratt, but they still do not disappear.. Maybe it's cos I only use the cream after?? Hmm I will try before and after tonight I started pumping in feb, but had a minor setback due to taking CLA.. I started a small 34C but the...
  13. C

MEL'S NEW PICS!!

Hi Mel, your boobs look AMAZING!! I have been pumping in the background for about 7 months and want to ask if your ring marks disappear completely? I am also black, perhaps a little darker than u, however I find that even after the imprint from the cups go down there are still tell-tale marks...
  14. C

Dresses pictures

AMAAAAAAAZING :o :o :o :o
  15. C

IS THIS NORMAL??

Thanks Jelly - point taken ;)... I've been Noogling since Feb, not April so hopefully by end of year i'll have a bit more progress Thanks guys x :-* x
  16. C

IS THIS NORMAL??

Hi Guys, Thanks for your responses.. i have been noogling away again, tried to switch up my regi like kultzu suggested and have begain swelling again.. Jeane, i know it takes longer than 10 days - was just hoping that as i had been noogling since April i'd have a little more sustained...
  17. C

IS THIS NORMAL??

Hi Kulzu Thanks for responding, yes i have fullness after i've pumped and also throughout the day... When i stopped pumping 2 weeks ago for a couple of days, it was like i went back down to my original size :( I am doing the pump and hold technique and then the pump and release when it starts...
  18. C

IS THIS NORMAL??

Hi Ladies, i've been noogling away in the background for the past 10 weeks and am noogling for an hour every morning and night. I was a small C cup to start with and after noogling was a very full 34C cup ;D . I skipped a couple of mornings 2 weeks ago as i thought i had hit a plateau and...
  19. C

Joan_CD - a week before the big party!

Joan you look great. Congratulations again ;)
  20. C

BACK TO SQUARE ONE

Thanks but i'm still not sustaining longer than 12 -15 hours... :-[ Has anyone got any tips or should i just patiently noogle away until my hol and hope my boobs don't deflate or get eve smaller while i'm out there. :'(