Search results

1. A

My Accidental Breasts

update - an hour or so after pumping
  2. A

Any UK/EU Folks Selling Used XXL Breast Cups?

Hi Zoe - glad what we're saying may be some use! OK on the photos - if they're same as everyones then probably you're heading for results same as everyone - and lets hope thats a win. Your concern about how growth will be spread, possible tubularity, is something shared by others on here...
  3. A

Any UK/EU Folks Selling Used XXL Breast Cups?

Hi Zoe I'm not sure you'd find going larger will really help. The domes are too small if your nipple is getting close to the "top". So if for example, you're nipple only gets to half way up the dome, they're not too small. It even may be that a smaller dome would enable you to position...
  4. A

Joy comes from thanksgiving

lovealwayswins - what a beautiful username :)
  5. A

For attention of Lucy - moderation of posts

A number of users are observing that there is no moderation of inappropriate posts on this forum. Issues of free speech are well understood but some posts are clearly inappropriate because they are spam or because they are of sexually explicit or sexually harassing. I get the impression you...
  6. A

My micro changes log [43, Male]

we've chatted on breastnexum I think (?) Nice to see you here. The standard advice tends to be to "go large" but I'm cautious - chat more about this if you like. x Ari
  7. A

Good bye

Davina - you're right - hope you stay - its no bad thing to have a wide range of ideas/views. Perving is out of order though - maybe Kev will be more understanding and moderate in his admirations :)
  8. A

Has anyone had permanent growth after stopping Noogleberry

Yes there is some but in many cases its a bit modest. I've gone from flat to a small A cup permanent in a few years. Bigger when noogling. If you're wanting to be C cup or bigger you probably need to do something else.
  9. A

Nipples

Newtonoggle - it saddens me that you are pumping so your husband is more attracted to you - he should appreciate you for exactly how you are /what you are - and maybe he does but your communication's not working properly. The most important thing in a marriage is not good sex but good...
  10. A

Nipples

Its normal that nipples grow a bit from pumping. There's quite a few posts from females who are concerned about this giving them a provocative appearance and they use tape to minimise the effect. Males usually quite like it that their previously insignificant nipples become more prominent.
  11. A

Small cups for sale £10

Selling a pair of Noogleberry small cups. Check noogleberry.com for size and description. Ideal for starters if you've very little breast tissue, or for smaller chest sizes. GBP 10 including UK postage, message about international shipping. email me at ari@shinnyegg.com
  12. A

Spectra S2 Plus Lactation pump for sale

For Sale Spectra Double lactation pump. Continued use does increase nipple size. Supplied with power supply and two 15mm Maymom nipple flanges (breast shields). Maymom supply a range of sizes of breast shields at low prices and a diy measuring kit on their site maymom.com. Offered at fraction of...
  13. A

Nipple area enlargement

Double electric lactation pump; choose size of nipple flange carefully. Maymom.com supplies a good range of sizes cheaply and has a measuring tool on its website. That will increase nipple length temporarily (a lot) and permanently (quite a bit). See pics on my thread...
  14. A

Cup placement

Hi Coco , and hi to Wolfy too - maybe the overlap doesnt matter. On male chests, breasts tend to be set wide apart, compared to females, so we usually dont get nearthat overlap point. And we have to find bras that push the breasts in from the sides if possible. I've tended to the opinion...
  15. A

New to Noogleberry

welcome back x
  16. A

Lubrication for noogling

Coco butter is good, vaseline some would say not-good, good quality body lotion another possibility.
  17. A

Breast unevenness, fat transfer, what now?

So glad the simple Noogleberry is improving things for you. As your tissue gets used to the process, you should be able to increase your peak vacuum to -7 or -8 inHg. Having pulled in more tissue by doing this, you can rest back to -5. Long term nooglers can experience higher numbers...
  18. A

Mi Journey with picturs

Femenina There's a UK based company with good stock in 30 and 32 bands. You picture yourself in Plunge Bras - there are many in this style. International standard shipping is not expensive. I hope you find just the thing for you! https://lingerieoutletstore.co.uk/
  19. A

Starting out

Hi - it sounds like worth getting the next size up. If you keep growing you'll obviously need them eventually. You may find alternating between the ones you now have and the larger ones works best for a while. If you look carefully at the size chart you can see how wide they are and you can...
  20. A

Contoured large is a TERRIBLE design!

I suppose if the contouring is right for one shape of chest it's likely to be wrong for a different shape.