Search results

1. T

TinyTots' Diary

I haven’t updated in a while because I forgot my password and the forum’s password retrieval system just wasn’t working! Something clicked in my head today and I was able to remember my password! Phew! I’m about to go around checking up on updates from members I remember. Hope you beautiful...
  2. T

TinyTots' Diary

Hello all, I am back! ;D I have taken a rather lengthy break from noogling, I took an extended vacation and left my NB here at home. I am now mainly wearing 32B bras but the only 32C bra I have is incredibly comfortable. I've gained more weight so I'm pretty sure I am no longer in the 32...
  3. T

TinyTots' Diary

First day of my cycle, I have started PM again. 600mg per day. There are a few things that PM really helps me with, so I can't help but wonder if I had beeb estrogen deficient all along. Will also start noogling again, after the lengthy break. We must persevere! Summer is right around the corner!
  4. T

TinyTots' Diary

I just feel it's hard to get used to because the process is so tedious. I read about other nooglers actually enjoying the feeling of noogling, but I actually do not. I have to remove my top and apply oil, get the domes to stick and the oil makes them slide off every other minute, and I can't...
  5. T

TinyTots' Diary

Hiya Summergirl123! Yup, I took a break from Noogling for 1 month (Dec2015-Jan2016), coincidentally I decided to take a break from both noogling and PM last month, to see how much of what I have is 'permanent'. I seem to be stuck on the 72-86, which is a 32B. So the C-cup would only be the...
  6. T

Time in domes

3-4hrs. Didn't really do much for me, it just made my boobs turn purple and the red ring marks stayed on for a week I think. Had amazing swelling when I noogled almost nonstop for a weekend though, release method. Constantly removing the cups, massaging and then putting them on for about 30...
  7. T

Let's try this again. Progress pics

Same experience with flaxseed oil (altho I take it orally), I stopped seeing growth when I stopped taking flaxseed oil. I used to take it with PM, then I stopped flaxseed oil but continued on PM. No growth since then. Glad to know you've had a positive experience with flaxseed oil too.
  8. T

New before/after

Urgghh! Same here, I seem to have stalled somehow. So bummed out. 8 months in, no changes since the 6th month if I'm not mistaken.
  9. T

TinyTots' Diary

Lol, thanks dl9812! Words of encouragement is always appreciated. :) So it's been 2 months and I haven't posted an update because I see no changes. I am no longer consistent with PM. I feel it no longer works, I wonder if I should increase dosage...I mean, I know that if it were any other drug...
  10. T

New to breast enhancement pumping someone please help!!!

Well, if you want your band to increase I figure it would involve having to gain some weight.
  11. T

Anyone regret growing boobs?

Here's a question: does anyone miss their smaller boobs or perhaps even regret growing boobs?
  12. T

Too much suction?

I had the same issue a while back. It helps if you don't go from zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds. For instance, if you want to noogle for an hour, you should start by using light pressure and gradually increase pressure over time so that by the 20th or even 30th minute the pressure is...
  13. T

Zercher's progress

Is there a difference in swelling when you use the L cups instead of the L cups?
  14. T

FINALLY Hit The 2 Year Mark!!

J, congrats on your success with NB! I'm very curious to know what the reactions are of your friends, family and strangers? What about personal relationships? Please don't answer anything you feel that's too personal. I know we are all noogling for ourselves and to make us happy in our own body...
  15. T

Let's try this again. Progress pics

I will try Flaxseed oil again. I tried it only once, I used the oil from the capsules. It was yellow and stained my white towel, the smell was alright though.
  16. T

Newbie w/excess skin postBFing and NB questions, any feedback much appreciated!:)

I had the purple boobs issue a while back, I noticed that if I start with low pressure pumping first and then gradually increase pressure the purple doesn't happen at all. Might be worth a try.
  17. T

Re: SELLING EXTRA EXTRA LARGE AND EXTRA LARGE CUPS PLUS EXTRA EXTRA LARGE RINGS I don't get it...why are you selling them for more than their actual cost if we buy directly from Noogleberry?
  18. T

TinyTots' Diary

Here's a pic of the mini-corset, size 32B. As I've mentioned earlier, the cups part are actually flat, so I think that helps with the pushup effect. Unfortunately, because of this the inner sides don't fill out completely (also because of my boob shape). Here's a collage pic of when I first got...
  19. T

TinyTots' Diary

I personally wouldn't go as far as using BO, it's very common among those transitioning M2F especially because it's very potent. So if you want it I'm sure you'll get the desired results but I suggest speaking to a doctor about this first because the results are permanent from what I hear. I...
  20. T

TinyTots' Diary

Nope, I don't cycle. I stop taking it for a few days during ovulation (to encourage ovulation) but other than that I just take 2 a day and don't cycle at all. I was also reading Chiyomilk's routine, she truly is inspiring.I wanted to get into the whole fat brushing thing, I just need to sit down...