Search results

1. B

Libido Enhancers?

Has anyone here tried or heard of a good female libido enhancer? There's obviously tons of pill/cream manufacturers but it's impossible to tell who's ripping you off or not! Anyway had any luck here?
  2. B

Arnica Cream or anything for hickey marks, rashes and blotches?!

I thought I saw someone talk about Arnica? Is there anything recommended to speed up the disappearance of those awful hickey marks?!?!
  3. B

Tan boobies??

I've been Noogling for about a week or so - so far so good! This morning I realized my boobs had a "tanned" appearance - the skin is a few shades darker in the shape of the domes. Does this go away!??!?
  4. B

Silicone Sheeting for Cushioning?

Hey ladies. I just got my Noogle a few days ago, and need some help! I'm using my XL Brava domes (the silicone rims have been pulled off - long story!). Anyway, I need cushioning big time! I tried the yoga mat and I just can't get it to work. I know Blue Tac has been mentioned as well. What...
  5. B

How much "release" in the pump & release method?

Hey ladies! My pump is on the way and I'm sooo excited! For all the ladies doing the pump & release method of pumping...how much air do you let out when you release? And how hard/long do you pump? I'm sorry if you've all answered this question a million times...
  6. B

Do the dome sizes matter?

I haven't purchased the system yet (I want to though!) - I tried doing Brava but couldn't commit to at least 10 hours a day. However, I still have the domes from Brava (narrow XL - they are huge!). Anyway, my question is: Can I start with a large dome size like that, or do you really need to...