Search results

1. B

Shanasia's program

Hey, it's been a while! I started my new NBE program which involves bovine ovary which I started about three months ago, I just received the XL airlock contoured cups today and I'm going to start my pumping routine again.
  2. B

Shanasia's program

Just measured today and I'm 37.8' ;D ;D ;D
  3. B

Shanasia's program

Hi, It honestly depends on my schedule, my minimum would be about 30 minutes or an hour. Before school started, I would pump up to 2-3 hours. Sure, I'll try to post a pic of me before pumping
  4. B

Shanasia's program

Hope this will motivate people This is me four years ago, I took this pic when I first started NBE. I thought I lost the file but I retrieved it from my old computer that broke I was a 32b (maybe smaller?) and I did not like my body at all, I was skinny and I felt ugly when I tried on a bra...
  5. B

Milkjug's Journey

Beautiful! ;D ;D ;D You make me want to pump! LOL! I have absolutely no time to do that anymore now that school started. Each of my classes are five hours long-FIVE!!! Oh well, I'll be cheering you on~! Good job!
  6. B

Milkjug's Journey

Definitely see a difference in your breast. I spy underboobies!! :D good job and keep up the good work.
  7. B

Shanasia's program

Thanks Milkjugs! I highly recommend the pump and release method for better swelling! :D The pump and hold method id okay... But I feel as though my breast don't swell up as much as the pump and release method does. :) For roundness, I recommend laying on your back and add some pillows for...
  8. B

Shanasia's program

Hello! Just got through pumping for about an hour! :D Thought I should upload them before I have to head off to work :) I noticed a huge difference, it seems as though I have more cleavage than in my last photos!
  9. B

Milkjug's Journey

Milkjug, You make me want to whip out my noogleberry and start pumping, LOL! :D I haven't had the chance to pump all week due to orientation at my school... >_> I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time since school starts next week. In my family, you either have big C-C boobs and a...
  10. B

Milkjug's Journey

Wooh! Congrats on getting underboob! They feel great right?! :D I know how you feel, I was extremely insecure about my chest for YEARS, when I was in middle school and high school I thought that there was something wrong with me because everyone else were already C-D cups and here I was was...
  11. B

Shanasia's program

Ah, water weight... My BFF during my monthly-NOT!! All the water weight goes straight to my tummy and I always feel as though I'm pregnant, luckily all of it goes away once my monthly is over :D I used to never have bloating issues when I was younger, this issue started happening a few months...
  12. B

Shanasia's program

Thanks! My monthly came yesterday so my swelling went down a bit, but it seems as though some of my progress stayed :D I honestly won't have time to pump as much since my school's orientation lasts all week. :) I'm honestly shocked that I didn't get serious cramps this time around during my...
  13. B

Shanasia's program

Here are my breasts after pumping for an hour last night :)
  14. B

Shanasia's program

Hello, Just a quick update, I'm pumping as I'm typing lol :) My monthly is right around the corner and I'm trying to pump as much as I can because normally my swelling goes down significantly once it arrives. I'm doing the pump and release method for a half an hour on each breast than switch...
  15. B

Shanasia's program

OMG!!! Just got through pumping for about an hour while laying on my back and this is what I got!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D I did the pump and release method and drank about two bottles of water. Before pumping, I took fennel and fenugreek capsules. I'm so happy right now I'm freaking out! This is...
  16. B

Shanasia's program

Hello! Quick update, I did not pump for two days (I was very busy) but I had time to take my herbs thankfully. Today, I've been feeling pain around the lower part of my breast. I recently checked my breast to make sure everything was alright and I've noticed the're more rounder! My swelling is...
  17. B

Milkjug's Journey

Hi Milkjugs! That bra you're wearing is super cute! :) Second, congrats on getting the airlock and the rings, I prefer the airlock because I like to leave the cups on for long periods of time. Oh my, glad super glad you bought cup rings, I remember when I first bought the system and I didn't...
  18. B

Milkjug's Journey

Thanks! I tend to pump depending on my availability too, I workout for about an hour a day during the after and I take krav maga classes twice a week during the morning :). I too get better results by pumping for an hour or more a day. Aside from exercising, I work part-time plus school starts...
  19. B

Milkjug's Journey

Hi Milkjug, I was wondering how do you maintain swelling throughout the day? Do you pump in the morning or at night and does drinking water while pumping help? :) I sometimes have issues maintaining swelling, I don't like to pump in the morning because I feel as though the swelling goes down...
  20. B

Shanasia's program

Thank you! ------------ I was going to upload another picture of my bust since I pumped for another hour yesterday but I've noticed one of my breast was significantly bigger than the other. Lol, while I was pumping, I accidentally fell asleep while the cup was still attached to me! After I...