Search results

1. H

Honey Bee

4th month update: Weight: 140lbs (2 lb increase) New bust measurement is 37in (1 inch increase). I currently pump for about 30min with the L domes and then change the the CL for 30 min. I do that twice a day. I've gained some weight and I feel much more of that weight gain is going to my...
  2. H

Honey Bee

Thanks Hopefullforbreasts. I am still holding out for that day when I can see a big difference in photos. This is a LONG process so trying to remain realistic and realize that results will come slowly.
  3. H

Muscle/scar tissue distortion post breast implant removal

I had implants removed and had indents on my breasts afterwards. I've been using the noogleberry for almost 4 months and it looks like it's getting better. I also lost weight and regained it and noticed that some of the weight gain went to my breasts. I suggest eating healthy fats and lots of...
  4. H

My progress

I don't think the cups you are using are too small. It would probably be difficult to get larger ones to stick on at this point. Looks like you got the correct size. I use PM with fenugreek. If there is information out there that it's not safe I would be interested in knowing. I can't see...
  5. H

2 Months beth's progress

Looking good. I also have only been taking PM the first 15 days of my cycle and it seems like I get better swelling doing it that way.
  6. H

Honey Bee

This update is long over due... 3rd month: Weight:138 lbs bust-36in (about 1/2 inch increase from month 2) I don't feel the pictures show a difference but I do feel a difference. My husband said he can feel a difference too. When I pump I can fill up the L cups which was never the case before...
  7. H

New before/after

You got some major growing power in you. So awesome! I hope to stay Hopeful like you :)
  8. H

Honey Bee

Thanks Hopefullforbreasts. I just started taking some collagen and yes hyaluronic acid would be good too. I have taken some in the past and then got tired of taking so many pills. Plan to post an update tomorrow but it appears I've added .5 inch to my bust size. I currently am able to fill the...
  9. H

breast touches air valve at top of dome and hurts

Perhaps this has been discussed somewhere but I can't find it. My problem is that my breasts touch the air valves at the top of the dome and press on my skin. It hurts. I still have more room to expand sideways inside the dome at the top but can't because my boobs block the air valve. Basically...
  10. H

Honey Bee

I do hot yoga 4 days a week so there is a high likely hood that I'm not hydrated enough. Going to focus on drinking more. Thanks James for the reminder. I could also do more massage as I don't do much right now. I'm reaching the top of the L domes which wasn't the case a month ago so there...
  11. H

Honey Bee

Month 2 update: Weight: 136lbs Bust: 35.4 (90cm) Band: 31.5in (80cm) Not a lot of difference from month 1 however I do fill the L domes to the top now when pumping. My boobs touch the top but I still have more to fill on the sides. I continue with pumping at least 1h twice a day on at least...
  12. H

Microbreast's "C" Quest

I'm with you...yes it will be nice when all the efforts pay off and the swelling becomes more permanent. Nice to hear the update. As for the pump I don't know. Do you use any padding on the cups? I do and I have noticed that it will let in a little air sometimes.
  13. H

Honey Bee

I pump 1h twice a day. Sometimes I will pump 2 hours at bedtime as I end up falling asleep with them on. I pump for 1 hour before I go to work. Sometimes I miss a day.
  14. H

New before/after

Dang that is awesome! Amazing.
  15. H

Water noogling

No I'm not in the FB group. I had always suspected that my implants were causing my problems but was so reluctant to take them out. Love having my natural boobs and would love more of them. :)
  16. H

Has anyone tried Boobpop?

If you didn't need to take anything to keep your milk supply up then that's a good sign that your hormones are working good for you. Hopefully you respond really well.
  17. H

Honey Bee

That's awesome that you don't have saggy skin. I had the implants put in before I had kids so I nursed with them in. When I engorged I was gigantic. You could see my side boobs from behind me. The longer I nursed I got huge. I was a 34/36 E. With the implants i was only a 34C at most normally...
  18. H

Has anyone tried Boobpop?

I have not tried that one. I currently use flax seed oil. Some times I add some fennel extract to it. I nursed my 3 babies and they left me with not much besides skin. Way to go to make it through 6 kids! Busy mom. The good news is that fully mature breasts have great potential to respond...
  19. H

Water noogling

I think some people on the forum are using different cups other than the noogleberry. I'm not sure of the "rules" of talking about other systems but many here may not have experience with other systems. I don't know for sure. As far a water noogleing with the enhance I'm not sure how that...
  20. H

Honey Bee

@Hodefulforbreasts Thank you. I was hoping to do some more pics here the beginning of march. I'm not sure that I notice a huge difference but I do fill up the L domes a little better now. Before I had my implants out I had a mammogram and was told I have dense breasts. I have read that people...