Search results

1. C

Development log

Will try that and let you know :)
  2. C

Development log

Hi Emanon, was following up with my comments and was wondering if you can see a change? its been 6 months for me and I've been pumping 30mins to 1 hour daily but I still see no growth :(
  3. C

Mi Journey with picturs

I wish I can understand the above ^
  4. C

New to Noogleberry

Its been 6 months since I have restarted using NG again. I have been consistent and doing roughly 30mins - 1 hour a day. However, I cannot see any difference yet.
  5. C

Results after 10 months

Wow nice! Were you consistent with pumping daily? Try buy those firm breast cream and massage it upwards :)
  6. C

Mi Journey with picturs

Can you tell us your method pumping
  7. C

consistent but no growth??

Please update. Its been 3 months and I dont see much growth as well.
  8. C

Development log

Please keep us updated :)
  9. C

A bit of growth in two months!

Please update us :)
  10. C

New to Noogleberry

H Hi, Any long term result?
  11. C

Methods?

Do you do anything before/after pumping?
  12. C

Methods?

Started using noogleberry again on 20th June 2021 after a few years of not noggling as I had no result. However, I've decided to try this again. Noted that my breast will go firmer and bigger when I'm about to get my period and once I get my period due to low estrogen, they deflate back to...
  13. C

From 32A to 32B

But then I lose my growth :( How will NB give me growth when every time I get my period it goes back to original size?
  14. C

6 months, no growth, very little swelling?

Hi Flowerpower, I'm in the same situation where I feel fuller but when my period comes along it gets deflated to original size. I really admire those who has instant growth!
  15. C

Hi Sunshine loves you, Any result? :)

Hi Sunshine loves you, Any result? :)
  16. C

From 32A to 32B

I've been pumping for 2-3 months. I realise when I get my period my breast tend to deflat. Does that happen to you?
  17. C

Bustin out

Hey Ashley, I've started to reuse my NB around the same time as you. Dont know if its a allusion or not, but I do feel a lot more fuller. However, im currently on my period and I see it returning to the old size. May I ask if there's any changes from your end?
  18. C

Is noogleberry works for everyone?

Hi Aggie, Im 27 and also very thin as well. I started NB in 2016 but no results as I was on and off it. However, I am now restarting NB and doing it daily. I will keep you updated. If you go to the stats or picture forum, you can see some people had successful.
  19. C

New to Noogleberry

Im restarting again! finger cross
  20. C

No results after a year

Unfortunately it's been a year and I see no results! :'(