Search results

1. J

Rounded Shape?

Hi everyone, I've started noogling more than a year ago and have been religiously consistent with it and I think I've finally found which routine works best for me. It's taken a while and a lot of ups and downs. As of now, size went from 31.5 inches around the largest point of the bust and...
  2. J

Padding - silicone moulding kit?

Hi, After suffering some pretty bad bruising from some cups and just trying to get them to stay on for a while, I've grown pretty frustrated with the foam padding and am even having trouble mastering the piping insulation trick (it actually works pretty well if I get it to work, but is pretty...
  3. J

FOR SALE - Large Contoured Airlock Cups

Hi everyone, I am selling a pair of the Large Contoured Airlock Cups. Just give me a PM if you're interested and we can work out the details. They are in good condition but they have been used before. Cleaned and sanitized. Thanks ;D
  4. J

My journey ~~

07/15/2016 I have been using Noogleberry for about 5months now and I have gained, in total, one cup size that seems permanent. For the past few weeks, I have been using Noogleberry while I sleep, gradually building up to an intense pressure for 2hrs before winding down to a low...
  5. J

Some improvement??

Hi everyone, I’m a long time silent reader throughout the forum and I’ve been inspired and encouraged by so many of your success stories and journeys. I was excited for my own journey as well. However, I feel like my progress has been very slow and, while I’m keeping up with my regimen, has...