1. Dina_wants_Dees

Lyn's favorite bra

Love the nips!!
  2. Dina_wants_Dees

Lyn's favorite bra

'love the lace
  3. Dina_wants_Dees

Playing with my Cups

aaah another fashion show. I thought I was the only one inclined to share. It's nice to see.
  4. Dina_wants_Dees

My experiences - (begin 6/22/16)

I do, I do!!
  5. Dina_wants_Dees

(begin 6/22/16) Jan, 2020 = 3.5 years I have been deliquent about posting here. I am still noogling but not nearly as regularly as would be expected. I definitely have irreversible moobs now. If I pump daily, I can sport an honest B cup but if I slack off they reduce to a cute blossoming A cup...
  6. Dina_wants_Dees

TinyTots' Diary

welcome back after a very long break. It is hard to keep up the regimine with all the distractions of real life.
  7. Dina_wants_Dees

just for the fashion minded
  8. Dina_wants_Dees

I'm gaining size!

You've started a bra war! I posted a couple of favorites of mine... but really I'm just trying to keep up with the leader of the pack. Wow.... you've really got it going on! Happy pumping. ;)
  9. Dina_wants_Dees

December 2018
  10. Dina_wants_Dees

first shot 2014 second shot 2017
  11. Dina_wants_Dees

a quick look as I pump
  12. Dina_wants_Dees

a favorite bra
  13. Dina_wants_Dees

I've been slacking. I've visited but not posted. I will try to be a better citizen. I'm solidly an overstuffed B cup now. Can fill a favorite C cup now after a good session. I need to get some images up.
  14. Dina_wants_Dees

I'm gaining size!

Stopping by after my own absence. You never fail to impress. I think I've got good results but you are a star for current activity. Yes, feels so good to have breasts to enjoy at any time. I've been wearing a bra under daily work wear for a long while but not everyday. Some of my work areas...
  15. Dina_wants_Dees

I'm gaining size!

YES!! all that and more... you're doing great.
  16. Dina_wants_Dees

There's a lot of items on the spring time to.do list, including better discipline to get the early morning NG in before going to work, and also to be more active on this quiet forum. There's a small group here and I think we all value the mutual encouragement. My work has been...
  17. Dina_wants_Dees

I'm gaining size!

You make the most of life on the road, that's for sure. 'Am glad to see your keeping at it.
  18. Dina_wants_Dees

Happy, thanks for the positive energy. I am irregular but keeping at it. Just the good swelling I get to enjoy afterward is really all the encouragement I need. I have received my domes and added a new set of foam rings to the order; I'm getting a totally fresh start.
  19. Dina_wants_Dees

Dec, 2017 I guess I'm about 18 months in... job and distractions of life prevent me maintaining a well disciplined regime over all that time. Nonetheless, I press on as the occasion allows. Saddly, I am on an unexpected hiatus again. This time it is not from external influences but because of...
  20. Dina_wants_Dees

DesiringCs First session/journal with pics

I've done nipple cups inside the NG cups also. It's very effective.