Search results

1. Tina Allen

I'm gaining size!

Hello and Merry Christmas everyone! In my never ending quest to enlarge and to keep finding bigger cups (or whatever else works) I just got a set of 150ML cups that just showed up on ebay. They are a quite a bit larger than my XXL Noogle cups and I am very happy that I can continue with wider...
  2. Tina Allen

Feedback on my boobs please

How are you doing Betty? I hope you have had some positive effect with the pumping? Merry Christmas!! Tina
  3. Tina Allen

Feedback on my boobs please

Betty, you look fantastic!!
  4. Tina Allen

I'm gaining size!

If you would please post "your" experiences on your own thread you can share your growth experiences with others.
  5. Tina Allen

Steam in my cups

I have found the "steam" to be a good thing. I sometimes will use a heating pad to keep them warm. Just like a hot steamy shower before noogling, I find I swell better. I think there is more blood flow. I also massage them in the hot shower to stimulate them before pumping and or oiling them up...
  6. Tina Allen

Thank you. I use more than one type of cup. Mostly I have used the NB XXL contour cup. I use the...

Thank you. I use more than one type of cup. Mostly I have used the NB XXL contour cup. I use the butt cups also on my chest as well as two other sizes/ brands. They all have a differing effect on my nipples and shape of my breasts.
  7. Tina Allen

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. This was my original profile but forgot password and I couldn't...

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. This was my original profile but forgot password and I couldn't ever get a reset. Finally did. Tina A is my active profile now.