Search results

1. Tina A

My XL Noogleberry Breast Enlargement FOR SALE

Hi. Our phones take huge pictures, data wise. You would have to look to see if the camera on your phone can reduce the megabyte size of the picture down to kilobytes. If you can’t, there are some apps to reduce the size the picture so you can post it here. Personally, I have to use an app to...
  2. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

The nip cups show a bit too.
  3. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Still on a paint job, green under white shirt isn’t to stealthy.
  4. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

I purchased in bulk my own silicone tubing and cut links to put on the stem of the cup. Then I bought parts to make an insert type cap to plug the tubing after I pull it off the pump. I would just pinch the tubing pull it off the pump slide the little plug-in and I’m free to move wherever I want...
  5. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

I don’t use valves. In fact I don’t use the orange cups either, too small. I’m using a 210 ml or sometimes will see it as a 2100 too.
  6. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Cover up again. Don’t want paint on the Wacoal!
  7. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

The brown bra shows through nicely under white tees.
  8. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Oh, Also working on my nipples. Wearing my nipple cups while I work.
  9. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

It’s been a while since any pics, so here some of me working on some interior painting. Don’t really enjoy it, but I’m helping someone out. I’ll put up 4.
  10. Tina A

New airlock contour cups and pump with gauge

Did you try using teflon tape on the threads before reinstalling? If you didn’t, try that. It will fill any gaps in the threads. Also there should be a little rubber o- ring, make sure that compresses.
  11. Tina A

New airlock contour cups and pump with gauge

Many times the valves need to be tightened, turned in more, or even thread lock tape put on them. Also make sure when the tube is pulled out the valve is closing and not sticking open.
  12. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

I don’t need any help with bra sizing. Most of those. “charts” are useless. You just need to understanding how cups change as band size changes. And then every brand is different!
  13. Tina A

Male veteran noogler here with a question

Bovine Ovary.
  14. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

No reaction.
  15. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

And 3.
  16. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Pop 2
  17. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

Out working today in something other than black shirts. The last few weeks I’ve decided to really let them “pop” under whatever color I choose.
  18. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

I’ve looked at Lane Bryant, but they are either lightly lined or fully padded. Even the ones they say “unlined“ are still double fabric. I like the Wacoal Elevated Allure because it’s a single layer, and stretchy. I don’t want anything padded.
  19. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

It’s 42G. The Wacoal Elevated Allure biggest size is 42G. It’s a good thing it stretches! I could use a bigger size but even maxing it out it’s still the most comfortable bra I’ve worn. I’ve tried many others and most don’t compare. A close second is Curvy Couture, 44G.
  20. Tina A

I'm gaining size!

It’s been awhile. Enlargement continues. A new color Wacoal bra.