Search results

1. A

Noogleberry instructional video

Thank you :D any comments or questions from anyone please comment on the video on youtube please so others can see the answers that aren't on this forum. Please like the video also if you like it.
  2. A

Noogleberry instructional video

Hi ladies! It's been a super long time since I've been on here... sorry about that. Life has been pretty crazy as of late. I finally got around to making a video on the Noogleberry in hopes to help those just starting out with it or for those learning about it check it out here...
  3. A

scientific explanation?

http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/breast-enhancement-pumps this should help explain more
  4. A

Anastasia's pics

Hi Ladies, sorry it's been a while since I posted, life got pretty hectic :/ So I started back up with NBE not too long ago, here's a thread I started over on breastnexus with more details... http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23915 So anyway, I'm back to pumping, been doing it most...
  5. A

Anastasia's pics

Holy moly! I didn't realize it's been over a year and a half since I've posted on here WOW! This past year or so has just flown by! I wanted to update since I've had sooo much going on lately.... Well last year my ex husband and I split up near the beginning of the year, then started the...
  6. A

HAD TO STOP NOOGLING .... uggghhh.. Nooglers I need you

You can never over massage lol I massage in the shower and before noogling. The heat from the water and whatnot helps with blood circulation and enhances the massage, I just lather up with my shower gel and do it for a few min. Also I love the chi massage technique.
  7. A

HAD TO STOP NOOGLING .... uggghhh.. Nooglers I need you

So you have no alone time at all? Like she's always in the room? Does she work? Take long showers? Etc. If so I would use that time to Noogle. Even if it's only 30 min that's good. Or you could noogle in the shower or bath, plenty of others do that. As far as PM cream, I used the one from...
  8. A

Anastasia's pics

Sorry if my post sounded confusing, but I didn't mean that I wanted implants, not at all actually, I research stuff all the time I'm a research nerd lol. I was looking into them just to see what the fuss was about, but these new ones are so new they aren't FDA approved, they are still in the...
  9. A

Anastasia's pics

On my cycle since Thursday and I'm measuring at 37 1/4 inches, so seems I gained 3/4th of an inch so far since normally around now is when I measure the smallest during the entire month. So I've been working out at the gym with weights 3 times per week and doing Zumba, dance, etc at home 2 times...
  10. A

Anastasia's pics

Ok so been measuring at 38 inches lately :) so hopefully that stays, I start my period next week so we'll see after then. I've continued to take my BC and PM at the same time, haven't had any issues and I massage and pump every night basically, some nights I have skipped, but I'm trying to be as...
  11. A

Anastasia's pics

michellebelle, BO works by ingesting cow ovaries, which is in a sense cow hormones, so it's adding to your body's hormones, they also say it's progesterone based, no clue how true that is though. So the reason why it's not a good idea to take herbs and BO or PM with other herbs is because it...
  12. A

Anastasia's pics

So the past two days my breasts have been extremely sore and very firm. I measured and my measurements didn't change, but hubby says they look bigger. I also wanted to give a rundown of what I'm taking supplement wise: Morning: ~Omega 3-6-9 Complex, one softgel 400mg each of fish oil, flax...
  13. A

Anastasia's pics

Yea, :/ sorry haven't had anything to update, if I have no progress or anything new to say, I don't usually post haha. I measured today, got off my period today and still at 37 1/2 inches. I accidentally skipped a few days of PM and such during my period, I think like 2-3 days. I just got so...
  14. A

Barbies Before and After

I have to agree with other commenters here, your natural shape is amazing, I'm definitely jelly ;) in a good way. 32B to a 32D/DD that's very good. I went from a AA to the size you are now. So it's definitely possible to grow with persistence. As far as the butt growing, good luck! I'm actually...
  15. A

Anastasia's pics

update: No new growth to report yet, still at 37 1/2 on the bust, but I'm also on my cycle and I usually go down at least 1/2 inch while on my cycle. So I'm wondering if they'll change once I'm off of it. I've been going to the gym lately, I'm concentrating on strength training more to get my...
  16. A

Anastasia's pics

Khouri is the one in FL right? Yea I know Shapiro doesn't have any online. I called to ask if they could email them to me, they said I would have to come in person and Scottsdale is an hour or more drive from me, so haven't had the time to go. I do know that in order for the Dr to have pics...
  17. A

Anastasia's pics

The pills usually have low doses of it, so you have to take tons of pills to equal what you can get out of the powder.
  18. A

Anastasia's pics

rachel, I actually found a great way to make the l-arginine taste fine, I found it on a body building forum. They said to mix it in a glass of grape juice, the juice will turn greenish, then add in pure lemon juice a teaspoon at a time until the grape juice turns back purple then it's safe to...
  19. A

Anastasia's pics

someone else over on breastnexus asked me the same thing, I'm not sure, I know it helps with blood circulation, that's why body builders use it before workouts, it's also in male ED drugs, etc. so I'm not entirely sure if it's safe for low blood pressure :/ maybe something you should research first
  20. A

Anastasia's pics

nikki, oh yea, this forum and breastnexus is FILLED with tons of info besides just NBE ;) Just a short little update. Not sure how long I've been on PM now, I'm so horrible with keeping track of time while doing a routine haha I just do it without thinking usually. I'm still at 37 1/2 inches on...